nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedJun 24, 2016 9:58 am   Last edited by nicensweet2280 on Sep 17, 2016 2:37 am. Edited 20 times in total

[Closed] Game Sage Applications now Closed!

Call of Gods, Wartune, DDtank & DemonSlayer

The browser community is always changing and in order to help both new and old players alike, we have decided to re-open GameSage applications to add some fresh faces to our browser GS team! If you are interested in being a GS for your favorite browser game, keep reading!

First of all: What is a Game Sage?
A Game Sage is a community volunteer. Game Sages are normal players, not Aeria Employees, and do not have any special powers or abilities. They are your bridge between players and Game Masters.
Game Sages can help mediate issues in-game, help test bugs, and are generally good individuals to go to for advice on game play and for questions. Game Sages assist Game Masters by helping maintain game rules and our Terms of Service, as well as by reporting players who may be disruptive!

We are looking for GameSages for the current games and sections:

• Call of Gods
  • Demon Slayer
  • DDTank
  • Wartune

The requirements for becoming a GS are as follows:
*Be at least 16 years old
*Possess a sound knowledge of the game, both as an observer and a player (be currently active in game)
*Be willing to spend a lot of time to contribute to the development of the gaming community and performing the duties of their role
*Have demonstrated a deep interest in the game and its community, both in the forum and in game
*Be a sociable, friendly person who enjoys helping others
*Be willing to take initiative and to work with other knowledgeable staff put at the service of the group
*Be reliable and able to keep commitments you make
*Have never been banned or received disciplinary measures for serious infractions
*Have demonstrated both in the forum and in game a constant respect for all other players or otherwise been needlessly abusive to other players in public spaces

What do I have to do?
If you are interested in joining the current Browser GS team you MUST complete Steps 1 and 2. A good game sage must be able to follow instructions so read carefully and respond appropriately!
Failing to do so might cause your application to not be considered.

Step 1: Answer the following questions on this thread.
A. Why do you think you would make a good GameSage?
B. What qualities should a good Game Sage have?
C. What Forum Support/Game Support have you done in the last 90 days?

Step 2: Answer the questions on the link below.
Fill out the following form to complete your GS application:

Once these( 2 ) steps are done, your application will be reviewed and GSs will be selected, GOOD LUCK!
** Please note that the last day to apply is the September 15, 2016
**CLOSED NOW

Advertisement

metrobooomin

Rank 3
PostedJun 28, 2016 8:39 pm   Last edited by metrobooomin on Sep 08, 2016 2:24 pm. Edited 7 times in total

A GameSage is a helper willing to devote his time into helping players in-game and on forums not cause that person is a gamesage but because that person loves doing what he does best because he became a gamesage and that's going out of your way to lead a lost player or new the right way that's what i like to do i love helping people and giving them faith that theres still people in AG that cares.

Well there are a few things that should make a good gamesage in 2016 a few things would be like Focus focus in making important but unpopular decisions to get things done, you must develop incredible selective ignorance. Otherwise, the people on the forums will tear you apart Next, Patience Patience is also a main key Patience is really courage that’s meant to test your commitment to your cause they'll tell you to 'shut up' or tell you 'why you're a gamesage' but you gotta remind yourself is that person is the reason you became a gamesage so you also need Communication understand where they're coming from put yourself in their shoes and help them out which shows that you have Positivity in you no matter what comes your way cause you know you'll deal with and nothing can bring you down just smile and have a great day at you job , love your job lastly showing Confidence im always on EN/FR Twin Saga forums helping people in shoutbox and via forums that's what makes a good game sage overall HELPING cause you want to not cause you have to.

I've made alot of helpful threads throughout the community of aeriagames some of them are stickied some are not but they are still helpful in a way and i haven't made any AP based events but as a gamesage i will make events daily for each games i play i.e ddtanks and sword saga and others if needed to be...

SinsRejects

SinsRejects
PostedJun 30, 2016 9:34 am

GameSage Application

GameSage Application

I prioritize resolving any issues that players may have in the game. I put the players concern over whatever it is that I am doing and help them the best that I can.

A good GameSage should be calm and collective at all times, maintain proper composure, and respond appropriately to any questions given.

I have helped players in the game with whatever issues they are encountering. I have also dealt with players who violate the TOS.

robertf3737

PostedJul 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Game Sage Application - Call of Gods

Questions for application
1. Why do you think you would make a good GameSage?
I believe I would make a Game Sage because of my willingness to help people, game
knowledge and understanding the prospective from a business owner and player. I truly have
an altruistic attitude to assist others. I desire to see others enjoy the game and foster active,
fun servers and game play.

2. What qualities should a good Game Sage have?
A Game Sage should possess a working understanding of computer and gaming technology,
a knowledge of how of how truly the game works and plays, the ability to suggest various
ways on how to be successful playing, and the patience and durability to understand
another's prospective and how they view their game play/strategy. As well as strong
communication skills and the ability to meet another player at any level.

3. What Forum Support/Game Support have you done in the last 90 days?
Honestly, not much. However, I am willing to communicate and support individual game
players and the Aeria community as a whole on the forums.

cybreros

PostedJul 23, 2016 8:57 am

In order to make a good GameSage I do need to keep up with the game, ergo being updated on every change made in game aslo what is happening here on the forum. I do spend much time on the forum helping out people around on the forums. I do like to help people sort them out on their issue if not send them to the right place where they can get help from a GameMaster. There is not one question we cannot answer go and find a solution for it. I think that is one of my better side.

- A good Game sage Should put some of there time to help out with the community, Have knowledge of the game, and be able to communicate with people, Can Show good teamwork skills. Making sure everyone enjoys there experiences with the game. Try to expand the community as much as possible. Also a good game sage will stay freindly not matter what the situation is.

3. What Forum Support/Game Support have you done in the last 90 days?

- Being flying around on different forums helping people out with their questions or known issues. Read myself up on different games in Aeria Browser to get more knoweldge.

Florestine7

Rank 0
Florestine7
PostedAug 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Game Sage

Applicatio.
- I think i would make a good Game Sage because I have played this game for a very long time and I like to help beginners learn how to play the game succesfully because i didn't receive much help when I was a beginner and I don't like to see people asking for help when i cant help them because I didn't know either. It feels great to help people in need.
- I Game Sage should help those in need, have confidential and be respectful, when they see something wrong they should report it right away.
C.What Forum Support/Game Support have you done in the last 90 days?
I have not done any due to my internet coming off and on this summer. But i help people in the game if they have any questions while i Can.

Thank You.

metrobooomin

Rank 3
PostedAug 10, 2016 11:37 am
Edit: Please keep this thread for application information only.

maxyfreeze

Rank 0
maxyfreeze
PostedAug 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Game Sage

Game Sage application - Wartune
Wartune Game Sage Application

A) I think that a good Game Sage would be someone that has good knowledge of the game and able to give clear good advice/solutions on any problems in a calm respectful matter.

B) The qualities a Game Sage should be that they are calm, respectful of other players, friendly, approachable, happy to help, good with time management/availability as well as good spelling, punctuation and grammar as the players may not understand you if you word something wrong or spell something wrong. Finally they should also try to be as helpful as they can to the community.

C) I have not done much form support but I have been doing game support such as a new player who asked for a guide to help him in chat I messaged him straight away telling him that I will gladly help him with anything he needs help with and also informed him about his farm and how to get animals. I have also helped players complete multiplayer dungeons that they could not do alone as well as just generally asking people in the world chat if they needed me or help with anything.

hikashu

Global Game Sage
hikashu
PostedAug 17, 2016 11:56 am
EDIT: Already a Game Sage for Eden Eternal.

OmarSh23

Rank 0
OmarSh23
PostedSep 08, 2016 10:38 pm

WHAT? O.O IS GOING ON.

Basically am shocked bout whats in the application.
Hello, am OmarSh23 thats my username, if you are reading this, i wanted to apply to be a GS (GameSage), i actually read more info about the whole thing and it got me interested, what am worried and bothered about? is that IN the application? it doesnt say an option for the game i want to apply to be a GS (GameSage) for, and the game that am talking about is ''DDtank'', can you please take a look at that? and see if it was some sort of bug or glitch? because i really want to apply to be a GS (GameSage) on that game ^^ thanks for reading,

Omar Shadid.

Peace.