GS_Kriton

Rank 0
GS_Kriton
PostedJul 03, 2016 7:24 am
RoosSkywalker wrote:
How do I withdraw myself from the tournament?
I just realized I can't go because I am somewhere else that weekend.  

I removed you then. If you chose to take part again, just send me a message till 23:59 UTC+2.

@MegaX4321
As the matches will be played at fixed times, timezones won't be a matter. Every participant knew when the matches are gonna be played.

You will receive the name of your teammates after the submissions closed. I'll try to have it done till 1am at monday. You will get this information via e-mail.

Greetings

Advertisement

loppeno22

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2016 8:05 am
Will there be a list of the accepted participants or a "challonge.com" page by tomorrow? So excited to see who's in! Very Happy

GS_Kriton

Rank 0
GS_Kriton
PostedJul 03, 2016 8:55 am
loppeno22 wrote:
Will there be a list of the accepted participants or a "challonge.com" page by tomorrow? So excited to see who's in! Very Happy  

The list will be published tomorrow. Challonge will be created too, but as some teams might not want to participate anymore or just send the form incorrectly, it will change till we are finished with confirming all the participants. I think we will be done with that on thursday. Therefore we will publish it earliest on thursday.

Greetings

GS_Kriton

Rank 0
GS_Kriton
PostedJul 04, 2016 6:07 am
Hello community,

we sent an email to every team that made it into the tournament. Please check your inbox and answer that email, if you still want to participate!

A list of every participating team and the Challonge brackets will be released on friday.
These emails won’t contain matchmaking information. You will be informed about your matches on friday!

Greetings

MegaX4321

Rank 2
MegaX4321
PostedJul 04, 2016 12:14 pm
@GS_Kriton
My last question about the tournament since everything else has been answered, what happens if only one member of the team responds to the email? Is the whole team dq'd?

https://www.s4db.net/player/Domasis/ Now you all know who Domasis is ingame. In my heyday, if we got killed by an "unfair" wep, we accepted it, and thanked them for the privilege.

GS_Kriton

Rank 0
GS_Kriton
PostedJul 04, 2016 2:01 pm
MegaX4321 wrote:
@GS_Kriton
My last question about the tournament since everything else has been answered, what happens if only one member of the team responds to the email? Is the whole team dq'd?  

No, that won't happen. You will get mixed with another person where his teammate didn't answer too.
If it happens that there is one we can't reteam, we will hold him on standby, so we can switch him in if someone is missing on the matchday!

Greetings

MegaX4321

Rank 2
MegaX4321
PostedJul 04, 2016 2:51 pm
GS_Kriton wrote:
MegaX4321 wrote:
@GS_Kriton

No, that won't happen. You will get mixed with another person where his teammate didn't answer too.
If it happens that there is one we can't reteam, we will hold him on standby, so we can switch him in if someone is missing on the matchday!

Greetings  

And with that, all of my questions have been answered, it'll be a pleasure to see how this tournament shapes up. Good luck everybody, and give it your all, I wanna face some top-notch opponents.
~Peace

https://www.s4db.net/player/Domasis/ Now you all know who Domasis is ingame. In my heyday, if we got killed by an "unfair" wep, we accepted it, and thanked them for the privilege.

loppeno22

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2016 3:09 am
The matches begin on Friday or Saturday?

LazyAfternoons

Rank 4
LazyAfternoons
PostedJul 07, 2016 3:11 am
loppeno22 wrote:

If i recall correctly, usually it's Saturday and Sunday. Just wait for Kriton though.

heiliger1234

Twin Saga Gold Founder
heiliger1234
PostedJul 07, 2016 3:18 am
loppeno22 wrote:

It says it starts during the weekend of the 09.07 and one week after as well during the weekend. Youcan read it on the first page