heiliger1234

Twin Saga Gold Founder
heiliger1234
PostedJun 17, 2016 9:54 am
EvilGetsuga wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
EvilGetsuga, please refrain from double or tripleposting in a lot of threads Smile  

:/ got it..
so..about my question ...?  

If I remember right it was answered with a yes in older events

Advertisement

LazyAfternoons

Rank 4
LazyAfternoons
PostedJun 17, 2016 4:25 pm
heiliger1234 wrote:
EvilGetsuga wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
EvilGetsuga, please refrain from double or tripleposting in a lot of threads Smile  

I can confirm. You can ask for a lower stat than the one you won.

EvilGetsuga

Rank 1
EvilGetsuga
PostedJun 17, 2016 11:02 pm
LazyAfternoons wrote:
heiliger1234 wrote:
EvilGetsuga wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:

I can confirm. You can ask for a lower stat than the one you won.  

Thanks. I did kind of remember seeing that too but I was not sure if it applied continuously.

NekoChanSpirit

Rank 0
NekoChanSpirit
PostedJun 18, 2016 3:44 pm

great

- meow and stuff
I hate-- how I'm 1 Esper Chip level away from my special skill, and I've gambled nearly 200k Pen away. Jeez,... I don't care much for a new weapon~ but "any Pen reward" would help...

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*...

kurokochiS4

Rank 0
kurokochiS4
PostedJun 19, 2016 11:34 am   Last edited by kurokochiS4 on Jul 05, 2016 10:45 am. Edited 3 times in total

DONE woop woop :D

nggggh I know that it's a really bad joke >-< and coulnd't think of any good story with the max 7 panels limit.. somebody else made multiple pages tho.. didn't know it's allowed DARN D:<
anyway it's just an old experience when some guys with big mouth talk and talk for a long time and then some guy (i did it just a few times but saw it many other times happening to someone else Very Happy) kick their butts and then there is just silence or they quit Razz welp old good times I'm telling ya ;D if some parts are bad or missing details sorry, time is a bitc-WITCH! ovo

I would like a smash rifle Very Happy skin? suprise me~ :3

Rouxe1

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2016 10:16 am
My entry for this event. This comic covers part of the story that shows the creation of the berserk skill. I made the story up with help of some references and other sources.

You might want to read the backstory first, so the comic will make more sense. Also, for the people who might be wondering why berserk looks so different is because it is supposed to be the early stage of the berserk skill.

Little backstory:
The netsphere was originally a military simulation. The people who were once part of this program split up and went their own way. One of those people is a computer scientist who worked on a certain project to forcefully change the working mind of people, which he called "inner code". A long time after the shut down, the professor joined a group of s4 league players with a task to boost the performance of the players.

Page 1

Page 2

I would like the vital claw if I win Smile.

yue789789

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2016 3:37 am

S4 League Comic Strip

[img]http://i.hizliresim.com/6np3QN.jpg

EvilGetsuga

Rank 1
EvilGetsuga
PostedJul 01, 2016 6:36 pm
Rouxe1 wrote:
My entry for this event. This comic covers part of the story that shows the creation of the berserk skill. I made the story up with help of some references and other sources.

You might want to read the backstory first, so the comic will make more sense. Also, for the people who might be wondering why berserk looks so different is because it is supposed to be the early stage of the berserk skill.

Little backstory:
The netsphere was originally a military simulation. The people who were once part of this program split up and went their own way. One of those people is a computer scientist who worked on a certain project to forcefully change the working mind of people, which he called "inner code". A long time after the shut down, the professor joined a group of s4 league players with a task to boost the performance of the players.

Page 1

Page 2

I would like the vital claw if I win Smile.  

wow.. thats really good... winner so far x__X

LadyLusy

Rank 0
LadyLusy
PostedJul 03, 2016 9:18 am

S4l comic strip

Draw by LadyLusy (^_^)/
Hello everyone! I show my short short comic !! It came to mind when my belly rumbling with hunger. Laughing So I said: "But they never eat?" Here is what happens, in my opinion, if there was a "cat" in the arena of s4. Very Happy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KEmgK9h.jpg

If I win, I would have the knight smash rifle, please. Thank you!! <3

ps.I apologize for the link, but I do not know why not showed. >.<

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
PostedJul 03, 2016 10:04 am

Re: S4l comic strip

Draw by LadyLusy (^_^)/
LadyLusy wrote:
Hello everyone! I show my short short comic !! It came to mind when my belly rumbling with hunger. Laughing So I said: "But they never eat?" Here is what happens, in my opinion, if there was a "cat" in the arena of s4. Very Happy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KEmgK9h.jpg

If I win, I would have the knight smash rifle, please. Thank you!! <3

ps.I apologize for the link, but I do not know why not showed. >.<  

It's hosted by imgur. If you upload it to another image hosting site, it'll be fine.