Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 13, 2016 5:58 am
ninjawolf221 wrote:
hmm ok the 1st look cool but i dont realy get why its winner whene its only female i mean dont hate me but if you make idea for costume make BOTH GENDER.. not just all felame all the time...it gets boring..its cool regardless but i have feeling i seen it somewhere..

2nd cool i like that as well has probably the best S4 style feel to it i like it as well

3rd its prety awsome and colorfull i like it as well but to much details and not S4 style at all

i like all 3 onestly but if you ask me i wuld make winner 2nd not becuase it is better OR worse but only becuase it has BOTH GENGER pictures..  

The devs made costumes for both genders so idk where is the problem. Heck, they even turned the female glitch set artwork to a male 3D model and made different one for female.

Advertisement

ninjawolf221

Rank 0
ninjawolf221
PostedJun 13, 2016 6:01 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
ninjawolf221 wrote:
hmm ok the 1st look cool but i dont realy get why its winner whene its only female i mean dont hate me but if you make idea for costume make BOTH GENDER.. not just all felame all the time...it gets boring..its cool regardless but i have feeling i seen it somewhere..

2nd cool i like that as well has probably the best S4 style feel to it i like it as well

3rd its prety awsome and colorfull i like it as well but to much details and not S4 style at all

i like all 3 onestly but if you ask me i wuld make winner 2nd not becuase it is better OR worse but only becuase it has BOTH GENGER pictures..  

The devs made costumes for both genders so idk where is the problem. Heck, they even turned the female glitch set artwork to a male 3D model and made different one for female.  

thats all fine i dont realy mind just the person who make the female could make male variant aswell ya know since this is realy and onestly half done work..

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 13, 2016 6:13 am
ninjawolf221 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
ninjawolf221 wrote:

thats all fine i dont realy mind just the person who make the female could make male variant aswell ya know since this is realy and onestly half done work..  

well, they can't really force anyone to make 2 sets. The devs are actually making the things harder for themselves having to think of another fitting set.

I made 2 types of sets that had both genders included however.

Gaentz

Rank 3
Gaentz
PostedJun 13, 2016 7:17 am
1st is p nice, would buy
2nd is meh
3rd is too busy, too many colours and accessories

EvilGetsuga

Rank 1
EvilGetsuga
PostedJun 13, 2016 7:23 am
Gaentz wrote:
1st is p nice, would buy
2nd is meh
3rd is too busy, too many colours and accessories  

lol This is a good simplification except the second one is pretty cool too, just a little bit busy but its solid.

somaatlasia

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
somaatlasia
PostedJun 22, 2016 1:34 pm
I'm only replying because someone had to share the news on my frickin Facebook feed so if you don't care about my opinion, sucks to be you cause you're getting it anyway.

1ST PLACE WINNER

The design is - at best - simplistic but out of 3 designs, fits the theme of S4 League. Knowing GameOn, their probably going to have fun making this design because of the simplistic nature of its design..........this is a bad thing because we know how these developer works its magic when it comes to "designing" a costume. The best GameOn will do is they'll probably pull something from their resource of other costumes and change them around a bit to make it look like the winners design. We've seen this done before with a couple of other costumes in this game. Although I don't play this game anymore, I eagerly await to laugh my @$$ off if they go the route of using previous game assets to construct the winners design along with the male set (which we know will be made to be fair to all players).

2ND PLACE WINNER

This design........this design..........jeez, where do I even start? I get that urban slums vibe from this design at best with this one. The use of colors is good for its design but that's about it. I can't give any noteworthy opinion as to why I think the design is good. Nothing about the design stands out. If it were to be made into the game, give me a good reason as to why anyone would feel ecstatic to purchase the costume? Give me any reason (other than to show support for the creator of the design).

It's a hard sell to the consumer who looks at it and this might be a challenge for GameOn to actually "PUT SOME EFFORT" into their work & make some drastic redesign changes to make the costume worth purchasing to the consumer (that you guys, the players).

3RD PLACE WINNER

This design is by easily the most complex but most detailed of the 3 winners. I actually like the design for the effort put into it. If this had won, I would feel kinda sorry for the designer because of how bad GameOn would have simplified the design when putting it into the game. That's probably a blessing in disguise, if you ask me. Knowing the developers reputation, I wouldn't want my hard worked design butchered by developers was of either simplifying the design or using current ingame assets to create the design which in turn is lazy and disrespectful the creator.

The bad thing about the design is that it's going all over the place & doesn't feel in place with S4 League as of right now. Sure, maybe if it was designed & recolored for Season 01 - Dark Lightning but that's about it. Actually, that's kinda scary because the Rocalli (or however you spell it) dress could be used to actually make this costume ingame along with other costume assets. Man, I better shut up with that.

Again, it's rather understandable as to why the current winner has won as it just fits the theme of the current S4 League right now and because the design is simplistic but detailed enough to actually make into the game. Now as to if GameOn will go the lazy route and use the game assets to make the costume is a thing to wait and be seen. If I had time or known about the event, I probably would have been able to think of something to design but I'm not keen on making a design for a broken game that's currently on life-support.

That's my 2 cents anyway. Take it however you want.

Now Playing: God Eater Resurrection / Street Fighter V / Overwatch / Black Desert

takatsune33

Rank 0
takatsune33
PostedJun 23, 2016 9:31 am

Nice

♥
Ok I want Rider Jess in the game ♥ its so cool

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedJun 25, 2016 8:32 am
Okay, remember that of audiences, death screams and all that? Well, here you have, a "non-provocative" set.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 25, 2016 8:41 am
Claymorexz wrote:
Okay, remember that of audiences, death screams and all that? Well, here you have, a "non-provocative" set.  

Oh, plz... they will make it even more provocative than already is.

AlisonWonder

Twin Saga Gold Founder
AlisonWonder
PostedJun 25, 2016 11:13 am
I really like #1 o.o , the hair and set both are awesome.
So what if it looks a little bit similar to some other sets, it's not like it looks anywhere near a copy or something. 10/10 Worth wasting money on for me. Very Happy

S4League: AlisonWonderland | Dragomon Hunter: Alison | Twin Saga: Alison