EvilGetsuga

Rank 1
EvilGetsuga
PostedJun 10, 2016 10:17 pm
YmirOkumi wrote:
Only the first one gets ingame ? .-. Dont we get a male set from it btw ;o ?  
there will be a male set Im sure since they always come in twos. I think the winner only designed one for the girl so s4 will use the theme to make a matching guy set most likely.

Advertisement

kridgosh

Rank 0
kridgosh
PostedJun 10, 2016 11:49 pm
Now this is over. Can we please get a Weapon Creation V2? That isn't a Reskin. I think you guys still owe us that. Since everyone feel cheated out. With the rules being broke not from the contestant but by the GM and Developers.

LazyAfternoons

Rank 4
LazyAfternoons
PostedJun 11, 2016 1:15 am
kridgosh wrote:
Now this is over. Can we please get a Weapon Creation V2? That isn't a Reskin. I think you guys still owe us that. Since everyone feel cheated out. With the rules being broke not from the contestant but by the GM and Developers.  

Actually, Developers.

Selket01

Rank 2
Selket01
PostedJun 11, 2016 1:50 am
kridgosh wrote:

To keep it simple, I think a reskin contest would be the best way to go. Creating something completely new is a huge project to take on, especially when the community is coming up with some crazy ideas. I think that's why the devs took the first weapon contest into their own hands. But I agree, a second weapon creation contest would be a blast.

BTW, congrats to the winners

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 11, 2016 2:11 am
I am starting to think that they are selecting poor designs on purpose just so they don't have to deal with having to make more player designed items anymore.

Selket01

Rank 2
Selket01
PostedJun 11, 2016 4:07 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
I am starting to think that they are selecting poor designs on purpose just so they don't have to deal with having to make more player designed items anymore.  

What makes them poor? They look well designed to me.

twerkforme12

Rank 4
twerkforme12
PostedJun 11, 2016 4:30 am
Im really glad that they won and all, but... Only first placed set will make it into the game? Quite sad, Mages set would had really been cool in-game

~Feel the power of the Lilith Virus before it steals your cookie D:<~

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 11, 2016 4:35 am
Selket01 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

What makes them poor? They look well designed to me.  

Being completely uninspiring?

Even the 3rd place is visually more interesting than the 1st one.

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedJun 11, 2016 6:14 am
Congratz to the winner Smile

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

wiki234

Rank 0
wiki234
PostedJun 11, 2016 6:17 am

Congratz~

Congratz to everyone : D

I think I like Mage's one the best, all these detailss~