Author Message

LazyAfternoons

Rank 4
LazyAfternoons
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
1740
Location
San Marino
PostedJun 10, 2016 1:15 pm
Myochi wrote:
Still my favorite didn't even score to top 3 >:[

However I like the hair on the first set. Hope it remains as it is.  

It fits the game style, more or less. I don't think (and i hope) there will be big changes. Regaring hair... well, it's probably the hardest part but if they managed to add Shaman's hair they shouldn't have any issue with these. I'm concerned about the face.
Advertisement

MaGeXPP

Rank 0
MaGeXPP
Joined
07 Oct 2014
Posts
75
Location
Poland
PostedJun 10, 2016 1:50 pm
Omygodfinally I almost lost hope xD''

yay, 3rd place~! :>

Last time tho there was community winner, and devs winner; I wonder if this is the case this time also?

KukkiYuki

Rank 1
KukkiYuki
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
295
Location
Germany
PostedJun 10, 2016 2:44 pm
Not to sound harsh but the first place kinda seems to simple and not really fits into s4's style in my oppinion...
If you compare it to other winners the several contests created
Bunny Locke:



Net Shaman Female and Male:



Bloody hunter/huntress:



Glitch set(1st one):

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15306
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJun 10, 2016 2:54 pm
Myochi wrote:
Still my favorite didn't even score to top 3 >:[

However I like the hair on the first set. Hope it remains as it is.  

It is probably the only good thing about it.
Hair MBs anyone?

Myochi

Rank 5
Joined
03 Feb 2010
Posts
3555
Location
Finland
PostedJun 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Myochi wrote:
Still my favorite didn't even score to top 3 >:[

However I like the hair on the first set. Hope it remains as it is.  

It is probably the only good thing about it.
Hair MBs anyone?  

Already got the violet hair so count me in.

KukkiYuki

Rank 1
KukkiYuki
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
295
Location
Germany
PostedJun 10, 2016 3:01 pm
Myochi wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Myochi wrote:
Still my favorite didn't even score to top 3 >:[

However I like the hair on the first set. Hope it remains as it is.  

It is probably the only good thing about it.
Hair MBs anyone?  

Already got the violet hair so count me in.  


the set isn't even worth my ap this time.... got bunny, shaman female, glitch(both), hunter/huntress, female deadpixel from all the contest winners so far.

I would have loved to see a dress win the contest we need more dresses valentines rose and rocaille aren't enough:(

Myochi

Rank 5
Joined
03 Feb 2010
Posts
3555
Location
Finland
PostedJun 10, 2016 3:09 pm
I actually approve of this winner.. It's simple enough so you can combine it with other items.

KukkiYuki

Rank 1
KukkiYuki
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
295
Location
Germany
PostedJun 10, 2016 3:13 pm
Myochi wrote:
I actually approve of this winner.. It's simple enough so you can combine it with other items.  


the pants kinda look like advanced girl pants




the shoes are insert every heel so far in the game.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15306
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJun 10, 2016 4:50 pm
KukkiYuki wrote:
Myochi wrote:
I actually approve of this winner.. It's simple enough so you can combine it with other items.  


the pants kinda look like advanced girl pants




the shoes are insert every heel so far in the game.  

Yup. It doesn't bring anything new on the table.
They couldn't have picked a more boring set. Even though it will be redesigned, I highly doubt it will be much of an improvement.

YmirOkumi

Rank 1
YmirOkumi
Joined
29 Jan 2016
Posts
234
Location
Warsaw Poland
PostedJun 10, 2016 5:43 pm
Only the first one gets ingame ? .-. Dont we get a male set from it btw ;o ?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: