Author Message

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2188
Location
Spain
PostedJun 10, 2016 9:23 am
Wonder if they'll change it like they did with the Shaman one.

Until devs raise their heads and get to work
Advertisement

LazyAfternoons

Rank 4
LazyAfternoons
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
1740
Location
San Marino
PostedJun 10, 2016 9:33 am
Oh nice, the first one was one of my favourite back then.

OjamaCaglajo

Twin Saga Gold Founder
OjamaCaglajo
Joined
27 Jun 2014
Posts
460
Location
Berlin, Germany
PostedJun 10, 2016 9:44 am
Oouuuh.. ! Awesome *-*
Love the first one and.. the 3rd Place is a bit too much but.. not bad. XD
Wonder how it will look ingame.
Let's see ~ ah- and congratulations!

S4 League: .Arietty* || Twin Saga: Arietty

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15482
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJun 10, 2016 10:07 am

F this. So much waiting for a Stadium Girl set recolor to win.
I didn't expect to win but I was hoping for at least for decent winning entry.

tensler

Rank 2
tensler
Joined
18 Oct 2015
Posts
480
Location
Netherlands
PostedJun 10, 2016 10:13 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

F this. So much waiting for a Stadium Girl set recolor to win.
I didn't expect to win but I was hoping for at least for decent winning entry.  

I love how salty you always are.
Congrats to the winners!

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15482
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJun 10, 2016 10:15 am
tensler wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

F this. So much waiting for a Stadium Girl set recolor to win.
I didn't expect to win but I was hoping for at least for decent winning entry.  

I love how salty you always are.
Congrats to the winners!  

Yes, I am. I was waiting 6 mounts for this crap.

tensler

Rank 2
tensler
Joined
18 Oct 2015
Posts
480
Location
Netherlands
PostedJun 10, 2016 10:19 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
tensler wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

F this. So much waiting for a Stadium Girl set recolor to win.
I didn't expect to win but I was hoping for at least for decent winning entry.  

I love how salty you always are.
Congrats to the winners!  

Yes, I am. I was waiting 6 mounts for this crap.  

It's not just this contest, I see you salt on a lot of them. Really fun to see :')

Rickany

Rank 3
Rickany
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
1005
Location
Russia
PostedJun 10, 2016 12:28 pm
Congrats to the winners.

P.S.:Guys,now wait new sets,which Aeria will sell piecemeal long and painful,in Mystery Boxes,during many months and new 'Early access'!11AHAHAHA

Da pofigu.

EvilGetsuga

Rank 1
EvilGetsuga
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
224
Location
Hueco Mundo Japan
PostedJun 10, 2016 12:52 pm
shanicthehedge wrote:
Wonder if they'll change it like they did with the Shaman one.  

well of course they have to redesign it to fit the design of s4 so Im sure there will be slight changes. The original shaman had aloot of extra details so I believe they simplified it to better match the current sets and style of s4.

Myochi

Rank 5
Joined
03 Feb 2010
Posts
3555
Location
Finland
PostedJun 10, 2016 12:57 pm
Still my favorite didn't even score to top 3 >:[

However I like the hair on the first set. Hope it remains as it is.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: