Author Message

GS_Ghost

GameSage: Wolf Team
GS_Ghost
Joined
04 Mar 2014
Posts
975
Location
Ghostown United States
PostedMay 31, 2016 9:48 am
Very interesting news. Aeria Games merges with Gamigo...so this means Aeria Games absorbed Gamigo and that also means more MMORPG games.

Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15394
Location
Bulgaria
PostedMay 31, 2016 9:53 am
GS_Ghost wrote:
Very interesting news. Aeria Games merges with Gamigo...so this means Aeria Games absorbed Gamigo and that also means more shutdown games.  

fix'd.

Hiroxatu

Rank 2
Hiroxatu
Joined
09 May 2016
Posts
673
Location
bored in Suriname
PostedMay 31, 2016 9:56 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Ghost wrote:
Very interesting news. Aeria Games merges with Gamigo...so this means Aeria Games absorbed Gamigo and that also means more shutdown games.  

fix'd.  



AlisonWonder

Twin Saga Gold Founder
AlisonWonder
Joined
16 Jun 2015
Posts
423
Location
Not the United States
PostedMay 31, 2016 9:56 am
Oh c'mon it's not that bad :v

S4League: AlisonWonderland | Dragomon Hunter: Alison | Twin Saga: Alison

.Badix

Rank 2
.Badix
Joined
13 Apr 2015
Posts
543
Location
̝̱̺͕̻͙͉̬̗̩̅͗̃̿̿̔ͯͣ̂̿͋͗̽͋̒ͮ̚̚ Germany
PostedMay 31, 2016 10:59 am

https://s4db.net/player/Badix/ "As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut" -Cyleen

.Faint.

Game Sage: Echo of Soul
.Faint.
Joined
25 Jun 2015
Posts
451
Location
Berlin, Germany
PostedMay 31, 2016 11:04 am
Smile Thanks for the heads up Broomy

chousaif

Rank 0
chousaif
Joined
16 Jul 2013
Posts
22
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedMay 31, 2016 11:16 am
I wonder if it would have any side effects on our accounts , I hope not cause many people worked hard for it especially S4 League Community.

AlisonWonder

Twin Saga Gold Founder
AlisonWonder
Joined
16 Jun 2015
Posts
423
Location
Not the United States
PostedMay 31, 2016 12:20 pm
.Badix wrote:

LOL

chousaif wrote:
I wonder if it would have any side effects on our accounts , I hope not cause many people worked hard for it especially S4 League Community.  

Probably not Wink

GM_Broom wrote:
This change does not affect you directly  

S4League: AlisonWonderland | Dragomon Hunter: Alison | Twin Saga: Alison

RebornDarkChaos

Rank 0
RebornDarkChaos
Joined
04 Jan 2012
Posts
96
Location
Italy
PostedMay 31, 2016 12:29 pm
Aeria Games + Gamigo =
Crying or Very sad

The end is coming!!!

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2181
Location
Spain
PostedMay 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Let's wait and hope for the besterino

Until devs raise their heads and get to work
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: