LeViperr

Rank 5
LeViperr
PostedMay 30, 2016 3:51 am

@AeriaGames GM's, CM's and PM's

Idea
Heya guys.

i dont know if it has ever been suggested, but is there a possibility to make some sort of tour throughout AeriaGames HQ?

Like a vlog, the ppl that work there, what they do (from diffrent departments) etc etc?

i find it, and i dont think i am alone: interesting to see how stuff works and how it looks like.

Since interaction with the communaty should give you guys a major + on getting accepted. it should be kinda cool to do it.

For example something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATryMnq_TU

#This is an update from 1 game, but i dont mean an update from a game. but the explanation from what a particulair person does. for example a Developer from AG does this game, in a larger version. a GM does tickets, etcetc.

They are showing stuff on what they work, how they work with it etc.

Hopefully i get some feedback here.

Cheers.

Advertisement

CM_Cryss

Rank 2
CM_Cryss
PostedMay 30, 2016 12:50 pm
I like it as a core idea, though it's not something I'd be able to realize in my remaining time.

That said if you have any questions about the games industry or anything like that feel free to ask them. ^_^

LeViperr

Rank 5
LeViperr
PostedMay 30, 2016 1:24 pm
CM_Cryss wrote:
I like it as a core idea, though it's not something I'd be able to realize in my remaining time.

That said if you have any questions about the games industry or anything like that feel free to ask them. ^_^  

you can pass it on to another CM, or someone at AG. altho its sad to see you leave, someone could realize it i think