glennid10t

Rank 0
glennid10t
PostedJun 08, 2016 4:54 pm
IRL...I hope everything goes well.
As far as the GAME company you worked for...you didn't do ANYTHING to improve player experiences. Moral and good feelings for the future are worse now than when you started. Not your fault? OK...I can accept that...you won't be missed, they'll simply put another person in your position and the "customer" cough cough...will simply deal with it.
Good luck IRL.
Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 5
LeViperr
PostedJun 09, 2016 8:55 am
CryssLeonhart wrote:
LilianMcK wrote:
Sorry I missed you. It has been a while.

If you still look in I just wanted to say thanks for everything. You were one of the good guys.

Good luck in all you do Smile

Best wishes.  

Good to see you're still about!  

that deff not a CM tag is epic haha Razz

cat_2233

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2016 10:34 am
???????????

when u going back ??? i dont know u and i dont want to know u .. but i like your hair and your hot body..oh boy X)

IMTM

Rank 3
IMTM
PostedDec 07, 2016 3:44 am
cat_2233 wrote:
???????????

when u going back ??? i dont know u and i dont want to know u .. but i like your hair and your hot body..oh boy X)  

Ahem ! ! here too

Do you love cats ?

ullaperninger

Rank 0
ullaperninger
PostedFeb 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Re: Sayonara CM_Cryss

So long and thanks for all the fish!
CM_Cryss wrote:
Heya!

Not entirely sure there's a good way to go about this, but I’ll just tell it as it is. I’ll be leaving Aeria at the end of May.

Normally I’d post a couple of gifs at this point and I’d hate to disappoint my legacy Wink !

It’s honestly been a crazy 2 years for me, if only my job were as easy as spending all day on the forum (as some of you seemed to suspect). That said I’ve had a great time working on the Live Streams with GM’s (big shout out to everyone who showed for our 24 hour marathon a couple months back and the Big Sword Video!

Most importantly a big thank you to all you guys. For getting excited about League of Legends or anime with me and putting me in my place every now and then.

If you want to keep up with me beyond life at Aeria, feel free to give me a follow on Twitter or join us during our tri-weekly live stream.

It’s been a pleasure and I hope you keep enjoying our games, I hope you’re hyped for Twin Saga and Bless and whatever else we launch in the future, and most of all I hope to catch you around soon! Smile

ullaperninger

Rank 0
ullaperninger
PostedApr 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Why?

Why? I just came here and hoping to learn about this site and world Confused ...

"Life is a game"