Author Message

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15482
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJul 10, 2016 8:02 am
LazyAfternoons wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
LazyAfternoons wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
LazyAfternoons wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
LazyAfternoons wrote:
Why are you guys still using imgur? The direct link resizes the image, it's too small and we can't see it on the fourm with the img tag. I'd suggest you to use another image hosting service.  
It doesn't resize anything. The links just ends up broken somehow.

I think I am going to pass this contests as well.  

It does, why don't you check before posting useless stuff?
http://i.imgur.com/XKY3zmE.jpg 1080x1591
http://i.imgur.com/hQvVYhi.jpg - 1920x1080
It even says the original resolution in the tab bar.  

I thought you were saying that you can't see it in the forum because it is resized.  

No but it's related. The image with the img tag is broken because of that.  

The screenshot that you posted however is original size (1366x768). 1920x1080 doesn't look that pixelated even if it is scaled down.  

So what? That's because i edited the post (wrong pic) and i forgot to change the size as well. It doesn't change a thing so i don't even know why you mentioned it.
This is how it should look :
https://i.gyazo.com/69966a869997b0a581266b408d807e51.jpg

Also, just for your info, even a 1920x1080 looks that bad because it's not only a resize actually  

That is the same pic (1366x768) with no change in size whatsoever.
What is your point? Considering this is getting OT a lot already use PM.

Advertisement

LazyAfternoons

Rank 4
LazyAfternoons
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
1740
Location
San Marino
PostedJul 10, 2016 8:17 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

That is the same pic (1366x768) with no change in size whatsoever.
What is your point? Considering this is getting OT a lot already use PM.  

I'm not sure if you have any lack of comprehension skills or what. I didn't edit the pic in any way, it's imgur which resize the thing when using the direct link which brokes the img tag. That's what i stated, the quesiton is, what is YOUR point? As usual you just posted something useless without even checking, continuing the discussion with pointless statements.

sorahgirl

Rank 0
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
2
Location
Germany
PostedJul 10, 2016 2:22 pm

My entry for the contest :O

S4Leauge UEFA EURO 2016

Stadium : Paris
Country: Germany
Revvard : Destruction Dagger

Fyeza

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2014
Posts
9
Location
East Timor (Timor Timur)
PostedJul 10, 2016 2:32 pm   Last edited by Fyeza on Jul 10, 2016 10:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Click image to Enlarge

R:L'umanitá L'orone Dual Magnum

nightmarish5

Rank 4
nightmarish5
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Posts
1956
Location
Germany
PostedJul 10, 2016 6:02 pm
Both too late.

EvilGetsuga

Rank 1
EvilGetsuga
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
224
Location
Hueco Mundo Japan
PostedJul 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Click image to Enlarge
Fyeza wrote:

R:L'umanitá L'orone Dual Magnum  

wow yami like! Very Happy

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Posts
1699
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedJul 11, 2016 1:19 am
nightmarish5 wrote:
Both too late.  


Weren't they posted on the 10th?

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

kurokochiS4

Rank 0
kurokochiS4
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
113
Location
Hungary
PostedJul 11, 2016 3:04 am
Oh my god I totally thought I have time until 16th... How could I be so idiot???!! >A< still not used to that date system I guess >-> whateva now qvq

<a>

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2188
Location
Spain
PostedJul 11, 2016 10:01 am
This event was kinda empty, wasn't it?

Until devs raise their heads and get to work

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15482
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJul 11, 2016 10:33 am
shanicthehedge wrote:
This event was kinda empty, wasn't it?  

And so do the other one. I already said in another thread why I am not participating. I guess most ppl felt in the same way.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: