AngelicKohaku

Rank 3
AngelicKohaku
PostedJun 08, 2016 2:39 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Still no answer?  

My guess is one of the listed landmarks from the cities in the background or what.
Since they are playing in France after all...

Thank you hopeflow for the design <3
Advertisement

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedJun 08, 2016 3:18 am
AngelicKohaku wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Still no answer?  

My guess is one of the listed landmarks from the cities in the background or what.

You can choose, one of the landmarks from that city, the stadium of that city etc.

It just has to be visible where your Fumbi is.

And yes you had something football related, another person as well, but it was an all sports event.

The usual feedback that we got was that the more things we give you to work with, the easier it is for you guys.

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 08, 2016 3:52 am
GMFeralus wrote:
AngelicKohaku wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Still no answer?  

You can choose, one of the landmarks from that city, the stadium of that city etc.

And yes you had something football related, another person as well, but it was an all sports event.

The usual feedback that we got was that the more things we give you to work with, the easier it is for you guys.  

To be honest I like the idea of redesigning a set in that way but I just wished this contest came before the other one .-.

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedJun 08, 2016 3:54 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
AngelicKohaku wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Still no answer?  

To be honest I like the idea of redesigning a set in that way but I just wished this contest came before the other one .-.  

Sorry bout that :O

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

dodychan123

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2016 3:44 pm

drawing

how to
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pease i do't kow how to share my drawig please tell me how Sad

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedJun 09, 2016 1:24 am

Re: drawing

how to
dodychan123 wrote:
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pease i do't kow how to share my drawig please tell me how Sad  

Upload it on e.g. www.imgur.com or any picture hoster and then copy the link to the forum

Rickany

Rank 3
Rickany
PostedJun 09, 2016 1:59 am

how to
GMFeralus wrote:
dodychan123 wrote:

Upload it on e.g. www.imgur.com or any picture hoster and then copy the link to the forum  

I thought forum experiencing difficulties with showing images from 'Imgur' :^)

Da pofigu.

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedJun 09, 2016 2:12 am

how to
Rickany wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
dodychan123 wrote:

I thought forum experiencing difficulties with showing images from 'Imgur' :^)  

yes but in general it's the most convenient one to at least get it up.

mistrittone

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Img

I dont Know where I post the img I post it here.http://imgur.com/xugdObP

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedJun 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: Img

mistrittone wrote:
I dont Know where I post the img I post it here.http://imgur.com/xugdObP