Author Message

laggoso1

Rank 0
Joined
04 Jul 2014
Posts
1
Location
Calco Italy
PostedJun 11, 2016 5:08 am
I've a question: if 1 of my team can't playing, can i switch with the 5th member?
Advertisement

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
Joined
26 Jul 2014
Posts
691
Location
Russia
PostedJun 11, 2016 5:11 am
laggoso1 wrote:
I've a question: if 1 of my team can't playing, can i switch with the 5th member?  


Ofc you can. If your 5th player is in a game with you he get's a crash you can call your 4th member to play, but then your 4th member have to finish the actually game with you. Your 5th member which left or got crash is not allowed to join the room to observe the game.

YourBlueEyes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Dec 2014
Posts
3
Location
Latvia
PostedJun 11, 2016 7:05 am
Hello, i have a question again, why tournament grid has been changed?

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
Joined
26 Jul 2014
Posts
691
Location
Russia
PostedJun 11, 2016 9:03 am
YourBlueEyes wrote:
Hello, i have a question again, why tournament grid has been changed?  


You are not allowed to switch characters in the half-time.

YourBlueEyes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Dec 2014
Posts
3
Location
Latvia
PostedJun 11, 2016 9:28 am
Sarag0ry14y wrote:
YourBlueEyes wrote:
Hello, i have a question again, why tournament grid has been changed?  


You are not allowed to switch characters in the half-time.  


But i was asking about tournament grid. Challonge, who plays against who.

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
Joined
26 Jul 2014
Posts
691
Location
Russia
PostedJun 11, 2016 9:34 am
YourBlueEyes wrote:
Sarag0ry14y wrote:
YourBlueEyes wrote:
Hello, i have a question again, why tournament grid has been changed?  


You are not allowed to switch characters in the half-time.  


But i was asking about tournament grid. Challonge, who plays against who.  


woops wrong quote. Because some teams didnt verify the email so i had to make the brackets again

cookie.factory

Rank 0
cookie.factory
Joined
01 Aug 2015
Posts
29
Location
Germany
PostedJun 11, 2016 2:14 pm
we played our match when the crashes stopped on tunnel we won do we need to apple even tho we got the email for tomorrow ? the match we got the email when we was playing
http://i.imgur.com/ngBnLBd.png

im_da_real_mvp

Rank 0
Joined
31 Mar 2015
Posts
2
Location
Mozambique
PostedJun 12, 2016 8:11 am
cookie.factory wrote:
we played our match when the crashes stopped on tunnel we won do we need to apple even tho we got the email for tomorrow ? the match we got the email when we was playing
http://i.imgur.com/ngBnLBd.png  


I hope you are happy after losing the first match 5-6 with one minute left, and the server crashed, which saved your azz. Be thankful for the hacker. Good luck.
I hope someone had a screenshot with x[Valentino- crashing after loading in second match.

But well, that's what happen with matches without a Referee.

AngelicKohaku

Rank 3
AngelicKohaku
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
992
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJun 13, 2016 2:06 am
And this is why you shouldn't name shame on a public forum.

Thank you hopeflow for the design <3

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
Joined
26 Jul 2014
Posts
691
Location
Russia
PostedJun 29, 2016 6:12 am
Hello everyone!

We wanted to hear your feedback on how this Melee Madness went and what kind of tournament you want to see for Melee Madness 2!

In this Google form you can choose your favorite Mode, limitation, team size, etc.

So please vote on your preferr playstyle and we'll tally up the votes and gather the feedback for the next Melee Madness!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wRLvbf6irnYle7rWxE5R4OErHQrdrW95Mu7O-LpwmDM/viewform
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: