Myochi

Rank 5
PostedMay 22, 2016 3:48 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:

Play fair and don't camp. If you keep camping the whole game you may get a DQ. If that happens please call a GS or the Tournament staff.  

i have no idea what this rule means  

I would guess either spawn camping or camping somewhere high up in maps like Azit until time runs out so that the other team can't kill you and you'll automatically win.

Advertisement

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedMay 22, 2016 3:55 pm
Myochi wrote:

I would guess either spawn camping  

so no defenders& invaders allowed?

or camping somewhere high up in maps like Azit until time runs out so that the other team can't kill you and you'll automatically win.  

yeah that part is true

Myochi

Rank 5
PostedMay 22, 2016 3:57 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:
Myochi wrote:

I would guess either spawn camping  

so no defenders& invaders allowed?

or camping somewhere high up in maps like Azit until time runs out so that the other team can't kill you and you'll automatically win.  

yeah that part is true  

Forgot it's a TD tournament, not DM so.... taking the ball and camping somewhere with it and not doing anything.

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
PostedMay 22, 2016 3:59 pm
Myochi wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:

Play fair and don't camp. If you keep camping the whole game you may get a DQ. If that happens please call a GS or the Tournament staff.  

i have no idea what this rule means  

I would guess either spawn camping or camping somewhere high up in maps like Azit until time runs out so that the other team can't kill you and you'll automatically win.  

I mean with that Rule, that you shouldnt camp after the first Touchdown, on a spot where you can camp with the Fumbi on your head, the whole game to waste the time. If your enemy doing something like that, just record the whole match, and call me to confirm the rule break.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
PostedMay 22, 2016 4:17 pm
There are ways of teamplaying that you could consider camping but they're actually a plan.

Just like waiting on the ramp of ST2 so the whole enemy team follows you down and then you just jump down and reset it to give some free stairs to your team.. Same as jumping and running away from the enemies without making a goal, waiting under the stairs of Temple, on the back of your base in Old-School.. in SO the teamplay is really different than guns so you should get judges that knows pretty well about SO and everything related to it if you ask me.

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
PostedMay 22, 2016 4:26 pm
shanicthehedge wrote:
There are ways of teamplaying that you could consider camping but they're actually a plan.

Just like waiting on the ramp of ST2 so the whole enemy team follows you down and then you just jump down and reset it to give some free stairs to your team.. Same as jumping and running away from the enemies without making a goal, waiting under the stairs of Temple, on the back of your base in Old-School.. in SO the teamplay is really different than guns so you should get judges that knows pretty well about SO and everything related to it if you ask me.  

Sorry, But I mean, that YOU SHOULDNT CAMP WITH THE FUMBI THE WHOLE GAME after the first Touchdown like 10min on the same spot and dont try to score a new TD again, because your enemy shouldnt score a TD.
You are allowed to make tactics like that:

shanicthehedge wrote:

Just like waiting on the ramp of ST2 so the whole enemy team follows you down and then you just jump down and reset it to give some free stairs to your team..

shanicthehedge wrote:

Same as jumping and running away from the enemies without making a goal, waiting under the stairs of Temple, on the back of your base in Old-School

Making time to stay below the stairs on temple-m is fine. Also we doing this in Gun.

nightmarish5

Rank 4
nightmarish5
PostedMay 22, 2016 4:52 pm
shanicthehedge wrote:
Sword Only mode guys, passive skills and melee weapons..
Anyway, if anyone feels interested on adding me to their team feel free to PM me Smile  
Detect is a passive skill but I think it's not allowed in SO. I wonder why people always forgot about Detect. Best skill ever.

bazatu960

Rank 0
bazatu960
PostedMay 22, 2016 5:23 pm
Tournament created by an unlimited player and will take the assist of unlimited mode GS players to judge OS gameplay,well you should ask for some help for real OS players to judge the gameplay.If you need some feel free to PM me

nightmarish5

Rank 4
nightmarish5
PostedMay 22, 2016 5:29 pm
bazatu960 wrote:
Tournament created by an unlimited player and will take the assist of unlimited mode GS players to judge OS gameplay,well you should ask for some help for real OS players to judge the gameplay.If you need some feel free to PM me  
How about the lazy SO community organizes their own tournaments instead of flaming everything? Seriously. There are so many SO players who flame that there are no SO tournaments. Yet NONE of them actually organizes one.

bazatu960

Rank 0
bazatu960
PostedMay 22, 2016 5:38 pm
nightmarish5 wrote:
bazatu960 wrote:
How about the lazy SO community organizes their own tournaments instead of flaming everything? Seriously. There are so many SO players who flame that there are no SO tournaments. Yet NONE of them actually organizes one.  

You started attacking without asking my point of view.
My point of view is he made a rule clearly says "Play fair" and we all know s4 league players lately been using third party programs to play the game and an unlimited mode player will not have enough experiences to expose them that's the main reason im offering my help to him since im playing OS for years now also i was one of the judges for the other OS tournament WoTW (Siege Tournament)