nihkub
PostedAug 16, 2016 6:04 am

Seriously,
nobody want to share this?
Sad

MortTheOne

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2016 10:39 am
There is not really a guide for this. i tried it once with my 80 Warlord Dargonic .
1. Yggdra = u just have to hit th ewhole time the boss and run away when a Mushroom spawns near u.( he will kill u with oneshoot u could have 100k mdef / pdef and 200 mio HP but he will oneshoot u) this is the hardest Lvl the other 2 are easy. Just killing them fast as fvck and after u killed the Boss u haveto kill all mops in a short time..when u need to long -u failed

nihkub

Rank 0
nihkub
PostedAug 22, 2016 6:18 am
MortTheOne wrote:
There is not really a guide for this. i tried it once with my 80 Warlord Dargonic .
1. Yggdra = u just have to hit th ewhole time the boss and run away when a Mushroom spawns near u.( he will kill u with oneshoot u could have 100k mdef / pdef and 200 mio HP but he will oneshoot u) this is the hardest Lvl the other 2 are easy. Just killing them fast as fvck and after u killed the Boss u haveto kill all mops in a short time..when u need to long -u failed  

Hmm seems impossible to solo.

walmazi

Rank 5.1
walmazi
PostedAug 22, 2016 5:19 pm
What we did in <Pact> for Alice,

Alice:
It's really easy to mow her down with Shinobi + Destroyer, just avoid the mushrooms she spawns. We had a magic Mystic and a Shinigami holding the tree mobs she spawns. I slipped if it seems like the tree mobs were going to go into me.

I forgot the name of the rock dude (Ronto?) He was pretty easy but you need to avoid getting caught in the Tornados else you get permastunned. If you do get caught in one, get a magic class to knock them back.

Last one I haven't tried yet.

themylife

Rank 0
themylife
PostedAug 22, 2016 11:48 pm
Alice:
-Lure it to the entrance corner first, then dps it (leech sword is a must).
-Strategy: Stay away from shroom (spawn every 10 sec, effect range: very close); just go behind the boss would be enough. Get 1 range dps lure those Gaint (spawn after boss hp down to 50%). The range dps pay attention to the shroom army (spawn after boss hp down to 25%).
P.S: Since boss in the ent corner, main boss dps dont have to worry about shroom army.

Ronto:
-Lure it to the entrance corner first, need at least 2 healer fast cast spd spam aoe heal most of the time and rev. And 1 person to tank mobs that spawn.
-Stratedy: Well, after enter click on the star icon on mini map and finish the even for boss to spawn, then just bruteforce is all I have to say.
P.S: Stay away from those touch, even if get stun by it, just leave it be, it will disappear after a bit. DPSer will get stun from boss (cant be removed even with PP debuff).

Bordo:
-Nothing to worry about mostly. Click on the star icon, and finish the event until 4 sub boss spawn.
-Stratedy: Stay way from the "Greatsword" mob when he spawn along with 3 other mobs (has debuff -20% def ea hit, stack up 20 time), use Range or Magic to dps this one, remember to spam ROOT/LOCK on this. After that boss will spawn, and just full dps it, nothing much to worry at this point.

Above just my personal exp about boss fight. U should ask around more for more tips.