Advertisement

ahominehun

Rank 2
ahominehun
PostedMay 06, 2016 10:23 pm
wiki234 wrote:
ahominehun wrote:
SatanicAbyss wrote:
I can't think of anything other than football (Americas)/Soccer (everywhere else) where the ball isn't hit, kicked or abused in one way or the other :/  

Floor gymnastics hogs the ball most time. But ye most time the ball kicked or get hit.
Now nothing more i can remember  

If I will make it in time, or even feel like finishing, do You mind if I used the idea of floor gymnastic with ball? : D  

I dont mind ! Make it beatifull wiki- senpai =•.•=)
Im happy the idea gonna get a nice art

wiki234

Rank 0
wiki234
PostedMay 07, 2016 7:24 am
ahominehun wrote:
wiki234 wrote:
ahominehun wrote:
SatanicAbyss wrote:
I can't think of anything other than football (Americas)/Soccer (everywhere else) where the ball isn't hit, kicked or abused in one way or the other :/  

Floor gymnastics hogs the ball most time. But ye most time the ball kicked or get hit.
Now nothing more i can remember  

If I will make it in time, or even feel like finishing, do You mind if I used the idea of floor gymnastic with ball? : D  

I dont mind ! Make it beatifull wiki- senpai =•.•=)
Im happy the idea gonna get a nice art  

Haha, I will try xD Thanks!

kurokochiS4

Rank 0
kurokochiS4
PostedMay 07, 2016 12:23 pm   Last edited by kurokochiS4 on May 08, 2016 1:32 pm. Edited 5 times in total

WATAAAAH! WIP! WIPIII!.. wut?

Welp I have no idea what I'm doing qwq I dunno how water physics works :'D -crying in the corner- so this is it so far and I would like to ask if the water is okay how it is right now D: didn't know how to draw the sets since they are in the WATAAAH! so I drew those flower thingies o -o
I didn't know if we need to draw the fumbi in ball form (in matches when you have it) or simply just the normal form =="

WIIIIIIP

EDIT:
DONE

OMG I FINISHED IT IN ONE WEEKEND! I HAVE NOLIFE QwQ no, srsly this theme really got me so I really wanted to finish it asap Smile couldn't do much to the water, not really good at it -crying in the corner since Friday- In my mind the water looked way better ._. WHERE IS A MINDPRINTER WHEN YOU NEED ONE?! ( wut?)

wiki234

Rank 0
wiki234
PostedMay 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: WATAAAAH! WIP! WIPIII!.. wut?

kurokochiS4 wrote:
Welp I have no idea what I'm doing qwq I dunno how water physics works :'D -crying in the corner- so this is it so far and I would like to ask if the water is okay how it is right now D: didn't know how to draw the sets since they are in the WATAAAH! so I drew those flower thingies o -o
I didn't know if we need to draw the fumbi in ball form (in matches when you have it) or simply just the normal form =="

I think the water looks good, You should continue c: Whole pic is awesome ^_^

nightmarish5

Rank 4
nightmarish5
PostedMay 07, 2016 7:09 pm
The water on the throwing arm is a bit much imho. And I think the fumbi would look better in ball form, without the body.
But then again, I basically have no idea of drawing, so...

kurokochiS4

Rank 0
kurokochiS4
PostedMay 08, 2016 2:24 am

Thaanks!

Oh my if wiki says it's good I must finish it .__. OH MY~ oAo
Thanks for the advice nightmarish Very Happy checked a few waterpolo vids and pics and the water really is too much on that arm, since it's already in the air it shouldn't have that much WATAAH on it ...**** ya water physics >-< btw yeah the fumbi's body ruins it so I think I'll erase its body Razz
Ps.: I have no idea of drawing either that's why I asked for help owo"

<a>

tensler

Rank 2
tensler
PostedMay 08, 2016 8:53 am

Re: WATAAAAH! WIP! WIPIII!.. wut?

wiki234 wrote:

I think the water looks good, You should continue c: Whole pic is awesome  

You see that cute face?
That's the face that will punch you in your balls once it participates.

wiki234

Rank 0
wiki234
PostedMay 08, 2016 9:07 am

Re: Thaanks!

kurokochiS4 wrote:
Oh my if wiki says it's good I must finish it .__. OH MY~ oAo
Thanks for the advice nightmarish Very Happy checked a few waterpolo vids and pics and the water really is too much on that arm, since it's already in the air it shouldn't have that much WATAAH on it ...**** ya water physics >-< btw yeah the fumbi's body ruins it so I think I'll erase its body Razz
Ps.: I have no idea of drawing either that's why I asked for help owo"  

I say it's good cuz it is : P Sorreh I couldn't be helpful with water advice q_q I'm strict only to my own drawings and can barely see anything wrong with others' D: If I can help with anything else lemme know

@tensler So mean D: No I won't (if i even finish qq)

nemrox63

Rank 2
nemrox63
PostedMay 08, 2016 9:12 am
I know this sound a bit out of place, but if i ever get the time to try the event does motorbike racing count?

GET SWOLE