Author Message

GMMugen

Rank 2
GMMugen
Joined
23 Sep 2013
Posts
567
Location
Germany
PostedMay 01, 2016 12:55 pm

[Drawing Contest] Fumbi Ball

Fumbi makes it to the Olympics!

It is time to exercise and get in the game!

Fumbi wants to try something different from Touchdown and counts on you to show him what's your favorite sport!

It's the time of the year when every sport is in the air, teams are starting anew and you take those first steps, preparing for the summer!

Show the love for your sport and don't forget the Fumbi!


Draw a S4 League character or pet playing your favorite sport.

If your sport involves a ball, you have to replace it with the Fumbi!

 
First Prize: weapon of your choice (FP stats) + 100K PEN + a forum badge.

Second Prize: weapon of your choice (AP stats) + 75K PEN + a forum badge.

Third Prize: weapon of your choice (PEN stats) + 50K PEN + a forum badge.

All participants will get 20K PEN and a forum badge.  


The event will be running from 5th to 30th of May

 
- Only one submission per person
- Don't forget the theme !
- You must post your entry in this thread.
- Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that – your own designs!
- We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
- No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
- You may not use multiple accounts to participate – this will be checked!
- Nothing inappropriate!
- No cheating allowed.
- Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.  
Advertisement

GS_Cecilia

GameSage: S4League
GS_Cecilia
Joined
04 Feb 2015
Posts
266
Location
Germany
PostedMay 05, 2016 6:38 am
a tiny little bump:3

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
Joined
27 Jun 2014
Posts
1435
Location
Some Sanitarium in Canada
PostedMay 05, 2016 9:25 pm
I can't think of anything other than football (Americas)/Soccer (everywhere else) where the ball isn't hit, kicked or abused in one way or the other :/

kurokochiS4

Rank 0
kurokochiS4
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
114
Location
Hungary
PostedMay 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Hm hm

Sport, huh? It's not really my stuff but Welp I shall pick waterpolo then Smile want to try drawing water ;P if it won't work I'll pick basketball >-> (dang I have too much idea for each sport that involves ball q-q)

<a>

ahominehun

Rank 2
ahominehun
Joined
15 Sep 2012
Posts
531
Location
Hungary
PostedMay 06, 2016 12:08 am
SatanicAbyss wrote:
I can't think of anything other than football (Americas)/Soccer (everywhere else) where the ball isn't hit, kicked or abused in one way or the other :/  

Floor gymnastics hogs the ball most time. But ye most time the ball kicked or get hit.
Now nothing more i can remember

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Posts
1697
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedMay 06, 2016 3:28 am
Well there is bazillion sportsgames with a ball Smile

Polo, Pool, Bowling and so on and on and on. (to name some that might not be in your mind directly)

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3364
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedMay 06, 2016 1:10 pm
GMFeralus wrote:
Well there is bazillion sportsgames with a ball Smile

Polo, Pool, Bowling and so on and on and on. (to name some that might not be in your mind directly)  

but the sport not having a ball is alright right?
i got a funny idea :p

nightmarish5

Rank 4
nightmarish5
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Posts
2029
Location
Germany
PostedMay 06, 2016 1:13 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:
i got a funny idea :p  
Fumbi sitting in front of PC and playing stylish esper shooting sports?

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3364
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedMay 06, 2016 2:00 pm
nightmarish5 wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:
i got a funny idea :p  
Fumbi sitting in front of PC and playing stylish esper shooting sports?  

ill just say that it involves archery Smile

wiki234

Rank 0
wiki234
Joined
28 Aug 2008
Posts
33
Location
Poznan Poland
PostedMay 06, 2016 2:09 pm
ahominehun wrote:
SatanicAbyss wrote:
I can't think of anything other than football (Americas)/Soccer (everywhere else) where the ball isn't hit, kicked or abused in one way or the other :/  

Floor gymnastics hogs the ball most time. But ye most time the ball kicked or get hit.
Now nothing more i can remember  


If I will make it in time, or even feel like finishing, do You mind if I used the idea of floor gymnastic with ball? : D
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: