Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 12:22 pm
Instead of trying to attack me and tell me what I should do, how about think about what you can do to improve those tournaments?

You blame everyone who disagrees with you but you fail to see your own mistakes.

For example "ok, guys we see this is wrong so we should do X to improve that" etc.
Advertisement

WnR.Silver

Rank 1
PostedMay 01, 2016 12:30 pm
Sorry if you got offended, I didn't attack you anyway though. You're the one attacking a simple monthly tournament because you can't win anything.

There is no mistake in making a tournament, everything is awesome about those tournaments, even the rules are more casual now, with all weapons & skills being allowed. There is nothing anyone could do to make a tournament made for everyone convenient enough for those who want to win something without even trying, period.

Myochi

Rank 5
PostedMay 01, 2016 12:36 pm
Should I give it out on a silver platter for your type to understand. S4 is too small to have a dedicated competitive side. This is not the only thread people have complained on about the same exact problems with these tournaments but you don't seem to learn or your don't simply want to learn.

When you have as many as max 20, somewhat good, competitive dedicated players in this whole game it always ends up being the same people winning. Making this same tournament over and over with a new name will always result in the same results. Less and less people will start participating because they already know the outcome. Most only join for a partition prize or a badge.

The motivation to try has almost died out on new players because you're always setting the win automatically for yourself. Competitive tournament or not, killing the chance on everyone else right from the start, is a lousy and cheap way to host any events.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 12:39 pm
WnR.Silver wrote:
Sorry if you got offended, I didn't attack you anyway though. You're the one attacking a simple monthly tournament because you can't win anything.

There is no mistake in making a tournament, everything is awesome about those tournaments, even the rules are more casual now, with all weapons & skills being allowed. There is nothing anyone could do to make a tournament made for everyone convenient enough for those who want to win something without even trying, period.  

No one is talking about winning without trying. If it is a tournament, that is kinda impossible to happen anyway.

The thing that has to be done is to take out the top teams from their comfortable zone otherwise they will keep farming wins, as you say with "no effort", since the competition is low. Or just find a way to attract players who are more skilled than those who already play in the tournaments.

I am pretty sure most ppl who signs in are just wannabees rather than skilled players so they are easily outplayed by the top teams every time.

WnR.Silver

Rank 1
PostedMay 01, 2016 12:57 pm
@Myochi

So, your post got me interested in how many people are dedicated players from the ones I know, I visited this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2527631&start=10

From Elements alone I counted around 60 dedicated players whom I know closely that went in this tournament to win. So much for those "max 20" you talk about. I'm pretty sure there are also people who are dedicated that I don't know and participated in Elements.

You write so much false information in your posts tbh. Your whole idea about competition is wrong, maybe somebody fed you the wrong information about the current situation and you believed him, or perhaps you read too much hellahell posts, eitherway you should definitely do some research before calling out stuff you have 0 knowledge in.

Myochi

Rank 5
PostedMay 01, 2016 1:09 pm
It doesn't really matter what I write because you are just like a close person I know. You get stuck onto one word in the whole post and base your opinion on the whole topic based on that one thing you read. I can write an essay about truths, lies, facts, horses, and you'll still not change your mind because your stubborn and want to keep you life as comfortable as possible. And any change is definitely not comfortable.

If you want to get stuck on one thing then lemme add that I said good dedicated players. I count good because we always have the same end results to every tournament and tournament wins are only given out to good players. I know a very dedicated young girl who sucks. Her dedication will never make her get in the top tho.

Also, out of you two I'd much rather take Hellas side, no matter what the topic was. I like her more than you but that's past the point. And I'm not going against you solely to be on her side.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 1:12 pm
Educate us then.

So far you have been doing nothing but bashing on ppl and keep saying "I am right and you are all wrong".

badar4000

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2016 1:18 pm

OS Tournament for OS players xD

I thought U said there will be a event for OS players soon D;... when will it be ?

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
PostedMay 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Re: OS Tournament for OS players xD

badar4000 wrote:
I thought U said there will be a event for OS players soon D;... when will it be ?  

There will be an OS Tournament in May, just be patient.

Gaentz

Rank 3
Gaentz
PostedMay 01, 2016 2:03 pm
you could honestly curb most of these complaints by doing an amatuer league or something that blocks out the top teams
people stop moaning about same teams winning and good players who arent on the same level of dedication/experience get a shot at top prize