Komeiji.

Rank 2
Komeiji.
PostedApr 30, 2016 10:58 pm
Our Staf just digs a grave for the game every year supporting the imaginary limitations, it is now impossible to find SO on Turk1 or a simple AW on Ger1
Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 12:42 am
Why is the reward +1 attack weapon and not stat of choice? That makes it looks like it is already decided who is going to win.

Komeiji. wrote:
Our Staf just digs a grave for the game every year supporting the imaginary limitations, it is now impossible to find SO on Turk1 or a simple AW on Ger1  

It is fine for tournaments I guess but it is indeed annoying seeing it everywhere. It is not any different than then "no this, no that rooms".

Komeiji.

Rank 2
Komeiji.
PostedMay 01, 2016 1:25 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Why is the reward +1 attack weapon and not stat of choice? That makes it looks like it is already decided who is going to win.

Komeiji. wrote:

It is fine for tournaments I guess but it is indeed annoying seeing it everywhere. It is not any different than then "no this, no that rooms".  

It starts in the tournament you think that's okay it's just a tournament, and then the curse comes into your room and kicked you cuz NOHMGBOMBANCHHEAL

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 1:43 am
Komeiji. wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Komeiji. wrote:

It starts in the tournament you think that's okay it's just a tournament, and then the curse comes into your room and kicked you cuz NOHMGBOMBANCHHEAL  

There is no cure for stupidity unfortunately. When ppl see X rule used in tournaments they immediately believe that playing in that limit only will make them pros or something.
In tournaments, it makes sense but in pub games it shouldn't matter considering you play in a team with randoms anyway.

Gaentz

Rank 3
Gaentz
PostedMay 01, 2016 3:58 am
days on which not to play because some butthurt person will try to ddos servers

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 4:17 am
Gaentz wrote:
days on which not to play because some butthurt person will try to ddos servers  

It won't be easy for those who will participate as well.
I just saw some tard with damage hack which wasn't really 1hko but almost the entire hp just in 1 shot so keep an eye for those.

CanCan967

Rank 0
CanCan967
PostedMay 01, 2016 4:43 am
As for why unique skills aren't allowed...

Obvious reasons: Increased effectiveness and reduced SP usage.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 4:46 am
CanCan967 wrote:
As for why unique skills aren't allowed...

Obvious reasons: Increased effectiveness and reduced SP usage.  

More like cuz not everyone have them.
Either way 6 small caps for participation won't help much if you have to buy rental equipment.

WnR.Silver

Rank 1
PostedMay 01, 2016 10:30 am
Myochi wrote:

I've never said that I was even trying to win, but let's face it, nobody else has a chance either with these "dedicated" player tournaments. No matter how hard you keep practicing, some players can never reach past the same gangs winning.

This defending of the tournaments always coming from the winning group doesn't prove a point either. I'd defend a public excuse of giving free items to a certain person too. I'd be very dedicated to that.  

This is a kind of tournament made for the dedicated players. Same goes for any kind of contest, take the drawing contest for example, if I sucked at drawing do I have the right to complain and be like "we all know whos going to win this is useless because I'm bad at drawing, don't allow good artists in it because I won't have chance"? The answer is no, I don't see people complaining about that in those contests, so there shouldn't be people complaining about the same thing in this one unless they are trolls or haters and just can't find something to complain about.

If I were you I'd just suck it up and try to accept the reality of things.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 01, 2016 10:58 am
WnR.Silver wrote:
Myochi wrote:

I've never said that I was even trying to win, but let's face it, nobody else has a chance either with these "dedicated" player tournaments. No matter how hard you keep practicing, some players can never reach past the same gangs winning.

This defending of the tournaments always coming from the winning group doesn't prove a point either. I'd defend a public excuse of giving free items to a certain person too. I'd be very dedicated to that.  

This is a kind of tournament made for the dedicated players. Same goes for any kind of contest, take the drawing contest for example, if I sucked at drawing do I have the right to complain and be like "we all know whos going to win this is useless because I'm bad at drawing, don't allow good artists in it because I won't have chance"? The answer is no, I don't see people complaining about that in those contests, so there shouldn't be people complaining about the same thing in this one unless they are trolls or haters and just can't find something to complain about.

If I were you I'd just suck it up and try to accept the reality of things.  

She isn't hating. She is just saying what exactly happens every time.