GMMugen

Rank 2
GMMugen
PostedApr 30, 2016 12:29 pm

S5: Hera Tournament

4v4 TD Tournament

Welcome to the next round of the S4Source Monthly tournament!

This is the next tournament that belongs to the monthly tournament series we're hosting and it's the follow-up to S5: Athena Tournament.

After our one month hiatus right after we finished hosting Elements, we are ready to bring you even more competitive S4 League.

So grab 4 more friends and sign up for our monthly showdown!

You can sign up for the tournament below, all your team members will need to be above Rank 40 to sign up:

Deadline for signing up : May 5th, Midnight GMT +2

First Place Prize:
Weapon of Choice (Forcepack Skin, +1% Attack)
50.000 PEN

Participation Prize:
x5 Small PEN Capsules  

The schedule for the tournament will be the following:
(Due to daylight saving time, the timezone has changed from GMT+1 to GMT+2.)

May 7th Saturday:
Round 1 - Best of 3 Map Counter Pick
17:00 GMT+2

Round 2 - Best of 3 Map Counter Pick
18:00 GMT+2 (Estimate)

May 8th Sunday:
Semi Finals - Best of 3 Map Counter Pick
17:00 GMT+2

Finals - Best of 5 Map Counter Pick
17:00 GMT+2 (Right after Semi Finals)  

General Rules:
Respect your opponents and the tournament staff (Poor behavior and disrespect can be reported and can be punished by disqualification and, where reasonable, a timed ban of your account).

• Follow the instructions of the tournament staff in order to allow them to manage the rooms in a smooth and timely manner.

• Obstructing the tournament staff or the general progress of the tournament in any way, shape, or form may have consequences for the offending player's account.

•Throughout the tournament you’ll receive emails with information necessary to participate. In detail, you’ll receive your room information through email which includes your opponents, the server and channel the room is located in, and the judge(s) responsible for your channel.

• In the qualifying rounds of the tournament you’ll have to open the rooms for yourself or join a room opened by your opponent. The team who opens the room will be decided randomly beforehand and specified in the email.

• If you are designated to open the tournament room and fail to do so within 10 minutes and without a notice to the judge, you’ll be disqualified.

• Teams have 10 minutes to show up for their matches.

• Should a player disconnect from the game within the first 30 seconds of a map, the map has to be restarted.

• Sitting out for a disconnected player is mandatory. If the player fails to reconnect within a reasonable time frame then the team with the disconnect may automatically forfeit the match at the judge’s discretion.

• Some lag is to be expected in an international online gaming environment, however in extreme cases judges may force a player with latency problems to sit or be replaced or nullify touchdowns caused by lag issues.

• The use of any kind of hacking software or bugs will be punished with a disqualification from the tournament and a potential ban on joining future S4Source hosted tournaments.

• We reserve the right to disqualify any team under suspicion of foul play. That includes hacking, force-lagging, bug abusing, DDoSing. Anything that provides an unfair edge to a team or is disruptive of the tournament.

• Every player has to have their character information set as Open.

• Changing characters during halftime (or during the game is played after a disconnect), is strictly forbidden and will be punished with disqualification. Anyone (including substitutes) rejoining the game after a disconnect must use the same weapons and skill as the person that disconnected.

If the opposing team offends any of the rules, you can notify a judge responsible for your channel. If the judge is unavailable then you can provide proof via screenshot (or video recording in some cases) and send an email to s4trace@gmail.com reporting the issue.  

Character Rules:
• Character information must be open at all times.

PEN Shop stat­s:
+7% Rifle/Guns/Heavy Guns Defense (Head)

+6% Attack (Jacket&Weapons)

+5% Defense (Pants)

+8 HP (Gloves&Shoes)

+12 SP (Accessories&Face&Pet)

• Vital Shock may not be used due to its trial status.

• Unique skills may not be used.

• Only enchants and eSper chips that do not influence gameplay and which do not increase your stats beyond the stat limit described above are allowed(E.g. Pen+,Exp+).

Got a question? Please contact us through the forums by leaving a reply below. You can also contact us via e-mail and skype, for more information send me a personal message on the forums (S5Trace) and I'll reply back with our contact information.
Advertisement

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
PostedApr 30, 2016 1:16 pm
i still dont get it why you cant use "unique skills"

WnR.Silver

Rank 1
PostedApr 30, 2016 1:18 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:
i still dont get it why you cant use "unique skills"  

Same reason you can't use AP, and it's that not everyone can.

Good luck to everyone, will be fun!

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
PostedApr 30, 2016 1:23 pm
inb4 same team winning

Until devs raise their heads and get to work

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
PostedApr 30, 2016 1:26 pm
shanicthehedge wrote:
inb4 same team winning  

bet 3 black hmg perm and 3 rescue dj perm guns how the winners will be wining road, apex, denis&gang or spanish selection,
there was 2 more that i think will also win, cant remenber their names

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
PostedApr 30, 2016 1:28 pm
Good Luck to everyone!

Myochi

Rank 5
PostedApr 30, 2016 1:40 pm
I know this has been said on every tournament so lets keep up this tradition. Instead of going through the big deal of holding this tournament just crown the winners cause we already know who they are going to be.

And once you add a rule saying "Players that have participated in earlier tournaments and won 1-3 place, are not allowed to participate" I'll join in because that means others have a chance too without farming the same mode over and over for a year before that.

S4 is supposed to be fun. Tournaments are not fun.

WnR.Silver

Rank 1
PostedApr 30, 2016 2:40 pm
Myochi wrote:
I know this has been said on every tournament so lets keep up this tradition. Instead of going through the big deal of holding this tournament just crown the winners cause we already know who they are going to be.

And once you add a rule saying "Players that have participated in earlier tournaments and won 1-3 place, are not allowed to participate" I'll join in because that means others have a chance too without farming the same mode over and over for a year before that.  

With that mentality you won't have a chance even if the top 10 teams of the last tournament weren't allowed to participate.

For people like you who don't wanna get better or try to there are drawing contests and fun tournaments where you can win stuff, glhf in those. Tournaments like this one are for more dedicated players who want to compete.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
PostedApr 30, 2016 2:48 pm
WnR.Silver wrote:
Myochi wrote:

With that mentality you won't have a chance even if the top 10 teams of the last tournament weren't allowed to participate.

For people like you who don't wanna get better or try to there are drawing contests and fun tournaments where you can win stuff, glhf in those. Tournaments like this one are for more dedicated players who want to compete.  

Shes right thoe, these last tournaments seems made just for those winning teams and not for everyone

Until devs raise their heads and get to work

Myochi

Rank 5
PostedApr 30, 2016 3:55 pm
shanicthehedge wrote:
WnR.Silver wrote:
Myochi wrote:

Shes right thoe, these last tournaments seems made just for those winning teams and not for everyone  

I've never said that I was even trying to win, but let's face it, nobody else has a chance either with these "dedicated" player tournaments. No matter how hard you keep practicing, some players can never reach past the same gangs winning.

This defending of the tournaments always coming from the winning group doesn't prove a point either. I'd defend a public excuse of giving free items to a certain person too. I'd be very dedicated to that.