Rank 1
stellarsky17
PostedApr 19, 2016 3:11 am

BLESS ONLINE EN

Advertisement

chinpuro

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2016 4:15 am
I personally hope this will not come with some sort of "anti-hack" like GameGuard or XIGNCODE. Every time I've installed a game with these terrible "security" solutions, I've had problems with the game running or with the anti-hack interfering with other legit programs on my computer. It's a little ridiculous that these anti-hacks will sometimes shut down my game for no reason, or because I have something innocuous like Skype installed.

It's come to the point that I simply just don't play these kinds of games now. I can't be uninstalling useful utility programs just to play a game every time; there are just too many other games I could be playing instead without these kinds of headaches.

I really wanted to try out Echo of Soul, but didn't due to XIGNCODE. It'd be really nice to be able to play Bless too!

I personally find that Hackshield is a slightly more competent option, although I know some people don't like that either.

millenia1024

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2016 4:20 am
I personally prefer that the people from Bless online backed off and broke any relationships with AERIA now that they have something to sell, in the long run it will be cheaper for them

Even more, i will mail them now and tell them about AERIA's disastrous career.

CM_Cryss

Rank 2
CM_Cryss
PostedApr 19, 2016 6:07 am
I actually think that we've improved with some of our more recent launches. That there are more ways for f2p players to benefit than ever before.

Yes, we have to make money and keep the servers running. But I'd rather hear about where we can improve than just the attribution that we have a terrible track record.

Though, I will apologize for not being too up front with the comms re: Bless. It was a signing ceremony to note that we will be handling the western publishing, but directly business to business (those crafty news websites).

Finally since I'm stopping by, I guess I'll leave this little link.

Though please note, that soon in this case is the translation of SoonTM. We'll have more to discuss soon, but until then I hope you guys are hyped! ^_^

Danyelle

Rank 3
Danyelle
PostedApr 19, 2016 7:32 am
Just hope you guys do better than what happened to LC. I might actually come back and give you money if done right.

Plvling is the root of all Evil :P buy your b5/b6 stuff from the GM's promos n this is a free game xD

Unlimax

Rank 0
Unlimax
PostedApr 19, 2016 1:19 pm
Its finally happening ~
I'm extremely hyped right now you guys don't even know

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
PostedApr 19, 2016 1:47 pm
Looks like a good game~

As with all of Aeria's games, I shall try it out

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedApr 19, 2016 2:21 pm
Question is going to be if Aeria's greed will once again ruin a good game or if they will have actually learned from their mistakes and not be stupid about it. As for what Aeria can improve on, you guys must not be paying that good attention to your forums if you have to ask that.

Danyelle

Rank 3
Danyelle
PostedApr 19, 2016 10:09 pm
Here's an interesting link.

Lots of questions in that link I would like answers to, tbh my hopes for this game have gone down after reading this thread if half of it is true. Lastly but not least, I hope akamai isn't required either.....or at the very least once the client is installed you can delete all of akamai from your pc...DDO made that mistake and had to go back on it.

My name is Chris, I am a Senior Product Lead and in charge of Bless at Aeria Games, ama.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/4fiebs/my_name_is_chris_i_am_a_senior_product_lead_and/

Plvling is the root of all Evil :P buy your b5/b6 stuff from the GM's promos n this is a free game xD

Necrophantasya

Rank 0
Necrophantasya
PostedApr 19, 2016 10:25 pm
Pff, we dont ever have a "Aeria Games forum on French forum". So i sneak among you :3

Well, i didn't expect to see this game here. I'm worried now. I have some questions :

- Which economic model ? F2P generate too much frustration. Tiers Spenders and RNG boxes crush the game experience. How about subcription/VIP system this time ?

- This game is a big one. It is the first time (?). How large will be the team in charge ? I'm very curious about that.

- Servers stability is very important and i don't have good memories about yours (on less ambitious games).

- I read on Bless forums that dungeons are limited. I do not deny that it's really annoying. Will you keep this restriction ?

- Open World PvP will stay active ? (this game is about constant struggles)

Take your time and thank you in advance for you reply.