tripwirejcr

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
tripwirejcr
PostedApr 17, 2016 9:41 pm

AGE is one of the worst companies ever.

AGE is a glorified thief.
I am done with AGE. After the horrible management of SB and then now closed SB, I'm done with AGE. Look at all of the closed games they have managed. They cannot manage a game properly let alone keep it open. They take your money but don't do anything properly with it. I will never again give them money. And, I ask those of the community to never drop a single dime to it as well. They do not deserve our money. They do not care for our community. And even if you like a game, it is likely it will be shut-down in the care of AGE. So, I appeal to the entire community to stop supporting AGE entirely.

A company like AGE should not be supported by video gamers They neither care about it's community nor care about about the quality of it's games. They are capitalism at its worst. I think in order to put such companies as this in their place, as many of us that have the integrity to do so, stop giving them any money. I ask those that are new, to heed this warning. DO NOT SUPPORT AERIA GAMES. They are poor managers of great games and are incompetent.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STOP PLAYING AERIA GAMES ENTERTAINMENT GAMES!