ArielScarlet

Rank 0
ArielScarlet
PostedMar 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Technical help please!

Okay, so I have no clue whats going on. I'll just start from the begining.
So earlier today I decided "hey Im going to play this again" Downloaded it, played for like 20 minutes. turned off computer for dinnner. And then when I turned computer back on this is basically what happened:

Basically, Ignite says I don't have it, the launcher icon is messed up, yet its still on my programs list. So when i clicked on the grand fantasia part in ignite it started a reinstall, and after the reinstall, when i went to patch it kept giving me an access is denied error.

So i completely uninstalled it and re downloaded/reinstalled the whole game again. (another 3 hours wasted) and when i turned off my computer and back on again it did the same thing as last time.

So, my question is..... what the heck am I doing wrong?? It's really starting to irritate me!

Thanks Mel for set♥ HolyFire ♥ 82 Prophet ♥
Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 4
turtle2257
PostedMar 30, 2016 9:38 pm
Bring up windows explorer, go to your hard drive, open the aeria games folder, then the grand fantasia folder and open up the Launcher.exe file. Start the game from there and make sure you run the launcher as admin. I don't use the ignite launcher cause its crap.

ArielScarlet

Rank 0
ArielScarlet
PostedMar 30, 2016 9:42 pm
Holy crud muffins..... that's really all I had to do?
Im so bad at technical stuff sometimes e.o
but thank you so much ♥
now it just needs to patch fully.. lol

Thanks Mel for set♥ HolyFire ♥ 82 Prophet ♥

turtle2257

Rank 4
turtle2257
PostedMar 30, 2016 10:09 pm
anytime!