csmith281

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2016 6:00 pm

If you like bewbs Age of Conan is Free to Play.

If you like bewbs Age of Conan is Free to Play.
Advertisement

Pump_Princess

Rank 0
Pump_Princess
PostedFeb 25, 2016 6:47 pm
You know what's funny? I played Anarchy Online for 8 years, another Funcom game. They promised us a new engine for YEARS, and it was always "still coming." Well, it never came. Anyhoo, that game launched in 2001, and it is STILL RUNNING. It's not a P2W game. You farm for everything there. It follows the old game financial structure of $15/month, but if you pay a year in advance, it only costs $8/month. 15 years, barely any money to be made off the game, an updated engine that has been promised for over 10 years, and it's STILL RUNNING. It just shows me how effed up this decision to close SB truly is for our dysfunctional community.

ccTina

EOS Founder
PostedFeb 25, 2016 7:02 pm
i can vouch for age of conan, that game was my first proper mmo i played, i was in that game for about 6 years and loved every min of it:) their shop is mostly cosmetics and teleports

deffinatly not paid to win as much

Aeria was a leason learnt, I will never play another game published by Aeria nor will i spend the kind of money in another game in the same way. Been playing SB since beta 29 cap!-Retired! Heal-bot and killer!Zaraphina-

MichelleZhivago

Rank 3
MichelleZhivago
PostedFeb 26, 2016 1:19 pm
Well, setting "bewbs" aside, is this Aeria Games or not? Search brings up results for both.

Pump_Princess

Rank 0
Pump_Princess
PostedFeb 26, 2016 1:33 pm
I know it was created by Funcom because they pimped it out to all of us in Anarchy Online during development and launch. Where it went from there, I do not know.