david.nxs

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2016 10:22 pm

GM asked me to give input on how to make this game better

My feedback as a new player who has spent money on this game
There is no reason for a new player to play this game. The game design is wonderful except for one fatal flaw there are leet players who hold all the cards

New Players do not stand a chance in PVP and get mocked by there own faction if they do join by players who have obviously played this game for sometime. (hint) that ungeared noob was trying to help his faction by joining. There is only one fix for this, making a arena for noobs so they can learn how to play the toon and earn rp to gear up their toon design a rating system that will check overall stats and give that toon a rating so noob basher cant jump in noob arena's

Sadly PVE is almost completely dead as now new players will stay involved in this Game for PVP they turn to PVE to try and gear up but there sis noone to grp with to due team dungeons just leet players farming this is sadly the game killer if a noob cannot gear up they stand no chance in team dungeon or PVP so this game is cursed to stay the way it is unless changes are made to support new players.

One idea would be a AH or consignment shop set up for New players to buy gear at a reduced cost, because they surely cannot earn gold in PVE in the game in it's current state. a place where elite player can earn RP or another reward by selling their item to noob at a fraction of the current price. of course anything bought in this AH would have to be NT to keep the economy from tanking

BTW that Unique gear that you give away its sucks and is practically useless in PVE and PVP

a mentoring program would be ideal too, so a elite player could earn RP by leading a group of new player through a dungeon. this would earn a lot of respect from the new players toward the Elites.

Recurring players is great but no online business will stay alive without New customers, this game has all the potential to add a 300% or more mark up on profits by just making the game New user friendly

as for retaining the Recurring base the above idea will help with that as the game will become more populated but some change i think would keep current clientele and draw back lost clientele would be like so

a couple new classes would be great!
New body style, faces hairstyle and clothing earned by aiding new players through AH or dungeons

we all know why this game that is 8 years old is still marketable, the nudity and sexuality added to a well designed MMO.

My last input here is simple and a simple fix start catering to new customers
Advertisement

mitouzumaki63

Rank 2
mitouzumaki63
PostedFeb 21, 2016 12:06 am
Here is my reply on that,

It is very understandable that you feel upset because it is pretty **** hard to do well in this game being a new player. This game is very hard to become good in because it literally either takes a lot of time or a lot of money, or you could get lucky and meet other players who are willing to help you become geared.
People with gears do ask lowbie players not to sign up for battle grounds because it can make it very difficult for even PvP. We do not intend to be mean even though we do get irritated with it.
My suggestion, that would never happen would be to divide Battlegrounds like Siren, Second Arc, Turnpike, Janus, and Soccer Pitch into levels and rank. If you are a high ranking player, you should be put in a battleground with high ranking players because majority of the time high ranking players are geared compared to skull ranks that are most likely still trying to gear.
For example:
Recruit-Cadet
4th order Neophyte-Neophyte Elite
Veteran Soldier-Anointed Elite
Warrior Adept-Elite Agent
Officer-Elite Operative
Preceptor-Chosen Elite
Venerable Officer-Senior General
Sage-Supreme Adjudicator
Premier-Vicar
Holy Visage-Spiritwalker
Grand Savant-Dragon
Phoenix-Archangel

Players who are high rank should know the game and the tricks a gadgets. That stuff.
This would lower the chaos in CG as high ranking players cannot gank the recruits as all new players start out as recruits and it really takes time to rank up in CG because the only RP farming area is Janus and your enemies do not give a lot of RP. So, the players that are high ranking cannot be able to scare off the new players in BG's as that is most likely to be their first PvP area ever to be in. Though, there can be some very geared low ranking players, but maybe this method could help a little bit?

No lie, Aeria has no intentions in making this game better. They are purposely letting it die. No use complaining in forums either because people will just make you feel bad for liking the game or they will just troll because Aeria will not update their forum rules.
I wish you good luck with this post.

Thank you, LordDarthMel for the beautiful signature~! Vote for grammar classes on Aeria Games.

mahardani

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2016 12:41 am
No lie, Aeria has no intentions in making this game better. They are purposely letting it die. No use complaining in forums either because people will just make you feel bad for liking the game or they will just troll because Aeria will not update their forum rules.

This x 1000

david.nxs

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2016 9:40 pm

I have been in adult Internet Marketing since 2000

This game is a dream to market
I have sought a game like this for i do not know how long and only came upon it by chance, i know how to market it and have the connections to do it. But even with those connections if a new player can find reason to spend anything but 50.00 on a unsealer then it just isnt worth it and they will fade away quickly.

Thanks for the response but seriously A gm asked for my input so here it is, just never kknow who the real person behind that avatar is Smile

orangina63

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2016 12:14 am
Unsealers drop at field bosses. Usually the Faction joins those bosses and farm there. I have some charas and got the unsealers I need for free at field bosses.

Also you can play the game without an unsealer. To have lingerie gives some bonus for sp and hp. But you can also use more sp and hp pots in the first dungeons instead to fight the dungeon bosses. With the sit skill, sp and hp regenerates fast. For me it worked pretty well until lv. 30+.

But I understand your point of view. In my opinion this is not really an adult game. It is a normal mmorpg with good skill mechanics for pvp. That makes the gameplay unique for an mmorpg and brings more action to it. You can skill your chara like you like it, there is no defined skill path. That makes it more interesting. You don't see much nudity in this game, because the community is too busy to succeed. And you need to wear gear for that Very Happy! The people in the lounge walk around in lingerie. Most of them are afk or semi afk to level the pet. So there is not much "adult" communication Very Happy. Here in germany I would rate this game for 16+, because you can see some boobs. Full nudity is rated for 18+ here. I guess they rated it 18+ to make it fit worldwide.

An example for an adult MMO maybe is Second Life. But it is not good for the casual gamer type in my opinion. So there has been left only a community of 1 million or less worldwide today and this huge world looks unpopulated. It has no world chat, what makes it more difficult for starters.

lorddarthmel

Rank 5
PostedFeb 23, 2016 7:27 am

It is a normal mmorpg with good skill mechanics for pvp. That makes the gameplay unique for an mmorpg and brings more action to it. You can skill your chara like you like it, there is no defined skill path.  

I disagree. It is a low tier MMORPG with a very poor planning, it is noticeable it was planned to be other way, but that changed in the middle of its development and they didn't even try to smooth that up.

The skill needed to play this game is near zero. You get a successful build, you get a successful rotation of skills which grants you victory after victory, the tab targetting does the rest. You can play this game with a programmable keyboard. And the rest of variables fall into stats, so gearing up and how much money you put into it is the key to success. Skill? maybe, but with the credit card. Stats here are everything. If you get your stats, you get your gameplay, no stats, no gameplay. Is as simple as that.

You wanna get a good game, start by removing the tab targetting. That is an outdated mechanic no new MMORPG implements anymore. Next, PVP isn't precisely good if you aren't up to it. Well, remove the (forced) PVP. You can PVP only wearing your cyberskin armor, in exchange, PVP possible on every area. Next Remove the experience loss, it is an exploitable, but then open every area to all levels. Enable a proper crafting system, stop the P2W. Disable all the stun skills until a fight has started, no more "first stun wins", and add counterattack skills so stuns may actively fail, and lie more in the skills of a player to fall on them. Stop P2W (yea, i repeat it) and stop P2W again, just in case.

And give this game to a proper publisher. AERIA isn't suitable to run online games.

mjollnir77

Rank 4
mjollnir77
PostedFeb 23, 2016 7:57 am

Re: GM asked me to give input on how to make this game better

david.nxs wrote:
There is no reason for a new player to play this game. The game design is wonderful except for one fatal flaw there are leet players who hold all the cards

New Players do not stand a chance in PVP and get mocked by there own faction if they do join by players who have obviously played this game for sometime. (hint) that ungeared noob was trying to help his faction by joining. There is only one fix for this, making a arena for noobs so they can learn how to play the toon and earn rp to gear up their toon design a rating system that will check overall stats and give that toon a rating so noob basher cant jump in noob arena's

Sadly PVE is almost completely dead as now new players will stay involved in this Game for PVP they turn to PVE to try and gear up but there sis noone to grp with to due team dungeons just leet players farming this is sadly the game killer if a noob cannot gear up they stand no chance in team dungeon or PVP so this game is cursed to stay the way it is unless changes are made to support new players.

One idea would be a AH or consignment shop set up for New players to buy gear at a reduced cost, because they surely cannot earn gold in PVE in the game in it's current state. a place where elite player can earn RP or another reward by selling their item to noob at a fraction of the current price. of course anything bought in this AH would have to be NT to keep the economy from tanking

BTW that Unique gear that you give away its sucks and is practically useless in PVE and PVP

a mentoring program would be ideal too, so a elite player could earn RP by leading a group of new player through a dungeon. this would earn a lot of respect from the new players toward the Elites.

Recurring players is great but no online business will stay alive without New customers, this game has all the potential to add a 300% or more mark up on profits by just making the game New user friendly

as for retaining the Recurring base the above idea will help with that as the game will become more populated but some change i think would keep current clientele and draw back lost clientele would be like so

New body style, faces hairstyle and clothing earned by aiding new players through AH or dungeons

we all know why this game that is 8 years old is still marketable, the nudity and sexuality added to a well designed MMO.

mmmm, you forget the only simple thing that would actually help this game:

BUGFIXES and proper support.

Regarding pvp hard for starters, well, pvp is hard for every single peeps not geared, getting gear is another of the historical problems of this game, because of AERIA's P2W policy.

Ellis (the end game area) has been around since April 2015 with a bugged drop table, and it's still yet to be fixed. They've actually made lower level dungeons drop better and more often, sadly they "forgot" end-game (lol way to milk the playerbase). Drop locations are messed too, with AT dropping tier Kappa items, there's no actual place where to farm lower set Zeta tier gear, but you get it for free (another mistake from AERIA). Unfortunately it's not tradable, so basically that idiotical decision has killed an entire market segment (the crazy high IV rates have killed another).

PvP in lower bracket is dead due to twinkers and level campers, the solution is easy, remove the exp loss or limit gear enhacement/pet levels, lol, with ppl running in UNIQUES in CG and ppl having 200 skill points won't help much, but would be a good start... oh that if we actually have a publisher, this ProSieben things doesn't seem a real one, and makes old AERIA NA even look like a pro publisher...

The adult only trait... bah, I see more nudity on television ads.

EDIT: for the records, I'm still playing this in end-game. When asking for confrontation on forums, I strongly suggest you to ask if ppl are actually playing and in which area, no need to waste time reading rants of ppl who quit years ago.

makememeow123

EOS Founder
makememeow123
PostedFeb 23, 2016 8:33 am
too long didnt read
they don't care about any of you, nor any of your ideas..give it up

mitouzumaki63

Rank 2
mitouzumaki63
PostedFeb 24, 2016 2:54 am
lorddarthmel wrote:

It is a normal mmorpg with good skill mechanics for pvp. That makes the gameplay unique for an mmorpg and brings more action to it. You can skill your chara like you like it, there is no defined skill path.  

I disagree. It is a low tier MMORPG with a very poor planning, it is noticeable it was planned to be other way, but that changed in the middle of its development and they didn't even try to smooth that up.

The skill needed to play this game is near zero. You get a successful build, you get a successful rotation of skills which grants you victory after victory, the tab targetting does the rest. You can play this game with a programmable keyboard. And the rest of variables fall into stats, so gearing up and how much money you put into it is the key to success. Skill? maybe, but with the credit card. Stats here are everything. If you get your stats, you get your gameplay, no stats, no gameplay. Is as simple as that.

You wanna get a good game, start by removing the tab targetting. That is an outdated mechanic no new MMORPG implements anymore. Next, PVP isn't precisely good if you aren't up to it. Well, remove the (forced) PVP. You can PVP only wearing your cyberskin armor, in exchange, PVP possible on every area. Next Remove the experience loss, it is an exploitable, but then open every area to all levels. Enable a proper crafting system, stop the P2W. Disable all the stun skills until a fight has started, no more "first stun wins", and add counterattack skills so stuns may actively fail, and lie more in the skills of a player to fall on them. Stop P2W (yea, i repeat it) and stop P2W again, just in case.

And give this game to a proper publisher. AERIA isn't suitable to run online games.  

I totally agree with this.
I do not mind people staying lower levels, but there should be more rules and boundaries set in Caergate. Like I told you before, that is the area where people choose whether this game is worth the stay or to leave.
The level 40 pets in CG is ridiculous.
I do believe there should be some stuns removed from certain classes because they do not need them and mech stuns should be removed off of a certain class.
I do believe the fact that they have not tried to fix the rank 3 Ch(%) bug or remove them from the game and compensate the players who bought them is just really crappy too.
This game is ruined. The PvP will never be even.
NCSoft should make a Scarlet Blade Two and Aeria should hand over the rights to this game.
They destroyed it.

HealersArrow

Rank 0
HealersArrow
PostedFeb 24, 2016 6:11 am

Re: GM asked me to give input on how to make this game better

david.nxs wrote:

Trust me, I've tried this over a thousand of times but none of the team ever listened. Not trying to be rude but it's true.