Arcturus77

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2016 10:07 am

Ban appeal of all BloodOfRayne members.

BloodOfRayne
Greetings,
I just returned from the capital, so I bought one AP card to try selling in-game for Operators.
I got a few private messages, wich turned out to be false and I was scammed.
The people involved in this squeme are members from BloodOfRayne Guild from Union of Fury.

I request the banning of all BloodOfRayne members. I'm sure you can veryfy who is and not with old logs and Devs work.

If this will not be done in 2 weeks time I'm moving myself to shutdown Shaiya.

Regards,
Francisco Romeiras
Advertisement

Terapod

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2016 10:19 am
Sad to hear you fell for the classic AP card scam. Sadly AGE made it very clear that they will not help in this case more than one time. In case you decide to continue playing Shaiya let me give you some advises, which can reduce your risk of getting scammed:

• Ask in World/Trade chat if that person is trustable (Make sure you add guild name and rank when you ask -> i L).
  • Make sure there is more than one person confirming (5-6 is a good sign)
  • Check if the player has a high pvp rank
  • Make sure you initiate the trade not the other person
  • If someone whispers you, retype their name and then reply (to prevent L i mistakes)
  • Stick to your trusted ppl
  • Use a trustable proxy player (in case you are desperate and the other person is not well known)
  • Trade with invite only guilds if you can (There are guilds with very good reputations)

All those above are only guide lines and wont give you 100% certainty.

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedFeb 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Ban appeal of all BloodOfRayne members.

BloodOfRayne
Arcturus77 wrote:
If this will not be done in 2 weeks time I'm moving myself to shutdown Shaiya.  
Could you elaborate?

Arcturus77

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2016 2:19 pm
I'm sorry about not enjoying Shaiya population.

The problem is that this will move into sequences such as the shutdown of the game Shaiya.

This will be done in the period of two weeks and case will be closed at 18/02/2016.

Sincere regards,

Francisco Romeiras

vascor96

Rank 4
PostedFeb 04, 2016 2:23 pm
I think he saying he will shut down Shaiya if that guild isnt banned in 2 weeks lol

Wich is way too funny. Laughing

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedFeb 04, 2016 2:27 pm
vascor96 wrote:
I think he saying he will shut down Shaiya if that guild isnt banned in 2 weeks lol

Wich is way too funny. Laughing  
I understood their intent, I was just more curious as to how they plan on accomplishing this feat.

Solomon

Rank 0
Solomon
PostedFeb 04, 2016 2:40 pm
Well i guess with all those crashes everyday, ppl wont even notice any difference

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 04, 2016 5:36 pm
Lol...so...got scammed like 1000000 other people in the last 4 years...and will some how single handed shut down shaiya? This will be a feat to watch! Lol...serious though...even age fucccking up the game so bad as they have it still runs...there is no actual way to shut it down until age shuts it off unless you somehow hack the server to a point you can delete shaiya compleatly from the server...good luck with that it would save a lot of people the Addiction of buying ap for this sad game

vascor96

Rank 4
PostedFeb 04, 2016 5:56 pm
Whole Fury made fun of this dude in chat today ... he is prolly a 13 yo QQing.
He was saying he would kill some ppl and will put others in jail Laughing
Just too funny ahahah

paganxprincesx

EOS Founder
paganxprincesx
PostedFeb 04, 2016 6:50 pm
this is the same guy that threatens to wipe individual accounts clean if they disagree with what he has to say - hes a keyboard warrier and a bully and when people defend those he is harrssing he says he has the power to delete from the game