tw0ublegum

Rank 0
tw0ublegum
PostedOct 02, 2012 8:54 pm

yay.

Ahoy hoy.

I'm troublegum but everypony calls me bubbles or trouble. I'm from the cancerous /b/rony herd. I'm 17, probably spend too much time on videogames and the internet. I've been playing MMO's for years.

Things i love:
Pokemon, Videogames, MLP, Animals, Anime, Manga, Internet, Steam.

Things i hate:
12yo cake faced sluts, People who talk in text slang "Bcuz itz fasta", People who aren't 20 % cooler, yolo. People that say WoW is the best mmo ever and have never tried any other mmo.

I've played Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia before but i A) Stopped playing. B) I forgot my password and what email i used. I'm coming back to try out Lime Oddysey and to get back into mmo games. Feel free to add me on anything. Steam, PSN, XboxLive, Facebook, Tumblr anything. c:

Advertisement

honeyjames

Rank 0
honeyjames
PostedOct 08, 2012 1:06 am
My name is Saber... And I Hate Justin Beaver...

dreamomeo

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 5:33 am
HI Buddies,
I m new!!!

konfusion1980

Rank 0
konfusion1980
PostedOct 24, 2012 11:10 am
Hello all,

I am known is this world as KonFuSion1980. I am 32 years of age and enjoy the RPG and FPS platforms. I was hooked into aeria games with Shaiya and have also found a home in Wolfteam. I like beta testing games and meeting new gamers from around the globe. I will admit up front that I am not an extraordinary player, I am just ordinary, but I like to think of myself as hardcore in my down time.

I have a full time job that keeps me away at night so my game time has had to take a reduction which does sadden me but family does come first. I hope to meet many of you and am excited to party with you all and learn a skill or two.

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:37 am
I'm Kimuri, I'm active at the Soldier Front section, and decided to go and see whats goig on here. I'm glad to meet you all!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:06 am
Eyas ei ~ c:
\
/
\
V
`~>Yopu ei, I am Fam *waves and bows*
`~>I am from Filoland, I mean, Philippines ei cx
`~>Currently enjoying the life of being a teenagie ei *o*
`~>I like cameras ei dx can get 85495780943 pictures of mine if I wanted to \m/
`~>I have so many freakin fammin flippin yaddy out of these universe words ei o.oa
`~>I love my dangerous cat <x
`~>I'm not really into forums ei, but I quit GF EN and currently plays in DE/German version so, nothingy to do ei, post post post >//.//<
`~>I'm in social networking sites and open/closed beta games since I was younger ei e//-//e
`~>Most importantly, I love my life ei <3

zummie

Rank 0
zummie
PostedOct 30, 2012 1:31 pm

hihihihihihihihi.

Helloooooooooooo. <3

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

dealt1

Rank 0
dealt1
PostedOct 30, 2012 7:10 pm
hello everyone just stopping by to say hi~

ForsakenNyx

Rank 0
ForsakenNyx
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:08 am
Herro!

I am 16 years old and a high school student. I like to play soccer and i like to draw. I suck at drawing now so practicing right now lol. I love to play video games ever since the GBC and the DreamCast came out. I am filipino that sadly cannot speak Tagalog. I mostly play RPG for now. I also love to play Shooters if i have enough friends that I can play with.

My role in shooters: Rusher,Flanker
Role in RPG: Starting to like Tanking, DPS and sometimes Healing.

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 02, 2012 8:16 am
Y halo thar.