Blackwyrm68

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 3:44 am

New To Shaiyla

Hi,My name is Shawn I am not new to gaming but new to this one.I really have come to like this game and Hope to meet some pple that will invite me to a Guild or a group.I am a father of 2 and a Husband,I played MMORG's before and enjoy them greatly,Being a father and husband,I am busy during the day but at night,which mean's after 10 or 11 pacific time is when I can play,I life in Washington state.LOL...it's not that I dont play during the day but I dont get to that much seeing as I have to share a computer with too teenagers lol.I right now my character is still low,I am a level 10 fighter but like I said I would really be interested in joing a guild or group.Thank you.I have alot of time to devout to the game seeing as I am phyically not able to work at the moment.
Advertisement

Deliit

Rank 0
Deliit
PostedJul 31, 2012 11:38 pm
Hi guys. Smile
I'm a chill guy, feel free to add me.
Smile

Advice is least heeded when most needed.

demonboy0001

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2012 7:00 am

-sluffs my hands into my pockets and grins-

Name: DEMONBOY0001.

Intrests/Hobbies:
Soul Calibur IV, Batman, Superman, Cookie Monster, Zombies, J-Horror, Nightcore, Friendships, Swords, MMO's, PSVista, Boredom, Kore wa ZOMBIE desu ka, Videogames, Anime, Manga, Creatures, Dubstep, Cooking, Free Willy L: Wolves, Puppehs, Sonic, Other, PS Vitas List just goes on...

My life consists of: (See Intrests x Hobbies)

Personality: Figure that out yourself :O

I shall take my leave now! -bows before heading off-

reed0rz

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2012 10:28 am

Red Ashes Spear

My name is Red Ashes Spear. I am a 23 year old philosopher, writer, artist, and music composer. I enjoy computational systems, as well as every other form of knowledge. Activities of all types arouse my interest, and one of my favourite activities is to smoke quality medicinal cannabis, which helps me collect my thoughts from the scattered locations within my brain that they have run away to.

I like to lead a lifestyle that involves many different activities. Of course, I do sometimes engage in video gaming, that is because I seek to stimulate my brain with a wide variety of input. I write 2 journals, I post on forums, and I also have a website. My musical compositions are on-line for the enjoyment of the listener at the following sites:

http://www.myspace.com/rootsashton

and my personal website:

http://wonderfultravelsof9.comuv.com/r00tz

I love you all, and have a blessed day, a wonderful evening, and a restful night filled with beautiful dreams.

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedAug 13, 2012 7:23 am

Hey!

So hey !
I'm Fawwaz, 13 years old boy... Love reading manga and DDTANK !
Wanna know more about me? Click my profile and read the "blurb about me".
While you're at it, mind clicking the Fairy Tail shield at my signature/or at the flash media(in my profile)?
Add me and Karma too please! Ty!

Edit: Theres 4 more types of squiby in my profile! Very Happy (below are Natsu dragneel and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail) (There's Pikachu, Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet and Happy in my profile)

K03dByM3

Rank 0
K03dByM3
PostedAug 20, 2012 2:25 am

Oh Haiiii Thar~

:D
Sup!! haha :[]
I'm Chean! now 19 years old! I'm Cambodian and chinese! I'm currently a full time college student majoring in Pharmacy! Born and raised in Cali! Smile
I been here in Aeria for a while~ I used to play Domo and my character name was KhmerBoi! but now that it's gone I have no other game to play~
BUT ANYWAYS!
Lets see! UHH
I used to be a total game nerd LOL, Playing on Ps2s,N64s,Gameboy's, you name it LOL
that was about a few years back~ BUT I lost interest in it but now occasionally I play MMO's Very Happy
I love Anime o: most of the animes I watch are things like... Durarara, AngelBeats, Kanon 2006, Bakemonogatari, etc etc.
I'm very active! I love working out, martial arts, and just moving along ! Yawp Very Happy
>> by active I mean really active... my bodyfat is only 3.9% because I work out sooo much LOL! WELL UHHHHH.. to tell you the truth. I'm lazy typing all this. SOOO lemme just sum this up with a blah blah blah.. blah blah. blah... anything else you wanna know ask me Very Happy
I don't bite Very Happy well.. >> maybe sometimes... LOL Very Happy *flips tables*

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedAug 20, 2012 3:03 am

Re: Oh Haiiii Thar~

:D
K03dByM3 wrote:

I'm Chean! now 19 years old!  

Welcome to Aeria Games Chean! Smile I hope you enjoy your time here.

K03dByM3

Rank 0
K03dByM3
PostedAug 20, 2012 3:22 am
haha thankies! Very Happy I been here a while though! just introducing myself to the new peoples !

music13

Rank 0
music13
PostedAug 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Eden <3

Wasuppp, My name is Casey and I'm 17 years old.

Representing the small amount of Happy gamers. Been on Aeria 5 years, but this account is only 4 years old. I've actually only played two games on here, Domo <3 but that was abandoned, so now I'm on Eden and I capped, 70.

I'm a Senior in High School and I plan on going to College for either Communications or Advertisement, idk.

I watch too much T.v. I'm currently watching Awkward. which is my show! and I just started Teen Wolf which is really good. I also like anime, but I've dialed that down to just Naruto since I got hooked on like 6 shows at a time awhile ago haha

I'm also a betch and way too social, also a little conceited <3

Okesmak124

Rank 2
Okesmak124
PostedAug 25, 2012 1:56 pm

O.o

Cool
Hey I'm Pablo
I'm 22 years old , I Love Video Games and 90's Music , Why 90's Music? well because those years were epic Also i Play Retro Video Games yeee IK I'm Living in the Past but that's Cool

I'm Pro and i like to kill noobs well I'm a Noob Killer that is my Job, That is all

Right Now I'm Playing Alliance Valiant Arms