m0u5y

Rank 0
m0u5y
PostedDec 27, 2006 12:23 am

hmmm

i got bored. decided to download a random mmorpg since im on leave from work. can't wait to get back to working for the cdc whoppee.
i don't play anything during the semester since i work... you know, that gpa thing. graduating in may so pretty much i don't even know if ill be playing much on this thing but trying won't hurt. i hope none of my supervisors are playing this... oh how they better not be.
not much to say about myself... i like baleys however you spell that, and writing shmitty poetry in spanish for a fee.
spanish italian japanese french translations... for a fee. hah, i like money. but who doesn't.
i love to cook... for me. looking forward to uh... mmorpging.

23/F/anywhere in the world with karaoke. i wouldn't sing if they hated it.

Sure, I smile... but I'm dead inside. No really, I had to replace most of my internal organs with cupcakes...
Advertisement

DeadPeanut

Rank 0
DeadPeanut
PostedDec 27, 2006 1:27 am
Not bad so far there is 1 other person from quebec Very Happy

Well my name name Pierre im from Quebec (yeah im french that why my english suck)

Im 18 i like well gaming, Anime (Death Note, Fma, Witch Hunter Robin and lot more) Curently i play this game + some other mmorpg + RTCW:ET, Tetris Ds etc...

For Music well these day i like Rage Against The Machine , Nightmare, White Stripe

I play some pen and papers too (D20 Modern(Fear y GM power Twisted Evil ) Dungeon And Dragon 3.5)

Well if you want to learn more Ask me Very Happy

m0u5y

Rank 0
m0u5y
PostedDec 27, 2006 1:34 am
oh ive been to fukuoka. what's the name of that shopping center with the ramen shop that smells like feet? some guy grabbed me and said hi cuz i was blonde hah. went up the tower and on the ferris wheels. it was too windy. we were in a small cheap hotel slept on tatami in those futon things. would be funny if you're the guy we met at the hotel we had an argument with about how we wanted to eat wendy's because we had gotten tired of japanese food after 6 months.

tofu_jedi wrote:
I'm an American male, 35, single, owner operator of my own business here in Fukuoka, Japan. I love online games, always have. Although I work everyday I still find time to get in and grind when I need to lol. This game actually sucked me away from Rappelz which I had been playing prior (lvl 54 Kahuna even before Epic 3), PKO before that, and Archlord before that... etc.

Anyways, i'm guildless and still learning the ropes. I was a total noob when I first started upgrading, spent over 300k trying to get a +4 lvl 21 axe lol... ouch. Just goes to show ya it pays to read up on these forums heh. Now that I know what i'm doing, got my Spirit Murderer up to +8, woot. Anyways, feel free to contact me in-game if I can help in any way. Laterz.

IGN: Tyranthraxus (currently lvl 25 titan)  

Sure, I smile... but I'm dead inside. No really, I had to replace most of my internal organs with cupcakes...

Kaizaka

Rank 0
Kaizaka
PostedDec 28, 2006 11:49 pm
Hey, I'm currently just downloading the client and looking forward to playing Last Chaos. Its a game I feel I can get into.

I do have one main question though and that is the levelling system. I have no problems with slow levelling or anything, but I am curious if the game aims more for solo grinding, or whether a lot of teamplay is needed. I really am finding a difficult job to get into an RPG that needs teambased play to find it most enjoyable.

Anyway, A little about myself now i've had my main question aired. I'm 18, from the mighty lands of Scotland(United Kingdom) who has hobbies of reading (Mainly Raymond E Feist - read them all /// Although I've been recommended David Gemmill by some folk and will try that soon) as well as Writing, Programming(Uni work mainly, but I enjoy it) and long romantic walks on the - hang on, this isnt a dating newspaper.

Anyway, I hope i've come across as the time of person I feel I am(Easy going, friendly and what not) and look forward to seeing you Gents and Ladies in the game.

Player behind the Kaiz,

Me =)

Mmo's you may have seen me on and my name on it.

Cabal Online - Kaizaka
Hero Online - GuanYu
Guild Wars - Navai Kitara, Kari Mathieson, Something...else cant remember it
Ultima Online - Had too many names, mainly on Europa shard.. Doubt you'd know me though wasnt exactly mr. know lots of people.
Myth of Soma - Kaizaka
Legend of Mir 2 - Kaizaka(seeing a running pattern here)
Legend of Mir 3 - Look up.
FFXI - Think it was ^^ again, unless I needed 2 names like on GW
Well if you ever saw Kaizaka/GuanYu or the GW names odds are it was me.

~Kill a man and you cede him honor in the eyes of the gods, laugh at him and you shame him~ Shinzawai First Advisor Kreousa - Katar 2 - Level 1x Healer.

alanxemoxkid

Rank 0
alanxemoxkid
PostedDec 29, 2006 1:31 pm
wheeee an intro for the famous moi ^.^ this is what I truely deserve

my name is Alan, i'm 16, in Usa.... also I like cupcakes, pickles, penguins, waffles and tacos.
I have worked as a waiter for some time now, and I used to make *** toys for the elderly... but that didn't go well with the spontaneous combusting chickens.... and yeah.. however I do like mmorpgs DUH! and I like Japaneesse music, cultures and I love them ^^....
I'm Happy, and i'm single.... however I don't think people like me because I have a really bad case of parnoiya..... and thats about it... ^^

thank you for reading and may the All mighty Lord (we know who that is right? of course its Mr. T) bless you with all his forgiving soul.

Life isn't short... the after life is just really long.

warlok

Rank 0
warlok
PostedJan 03, 2007 12:23 am

Hello

Hi everyone,

Before I say anything about myself, I'd like to say that I am surprised (and happy) to note that there are so many people here who are my age or even older!

I have been an avid MMORPG gamer for the last couple of years... My pet crib in life has been that apart from 3-4 people on the server, everyone else has always been half my age Razz

Now on to the intro:

I am 29 (well, 30 this year), Male, from Mumbai - India.

Software engineer by profession (yep - another one of those types) and photographer at heart (I suck at this though)

For anyone from the Indian MMORPG scene who is reading this, you may know me better as NightWolf or Warlok from inRO.

CS gamers from Hyderabad might remember Hellfire Smile

\m/

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. - Charles Bukowski Eleana - Healer - 14

Tutu

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2007 5:20 pm
hi, i'm tutu. <3

Thalandia

Rank 1
PostedJan 03, 2007 7:09 pm   Last edited by Thalandia on Jan 26, 2007 1:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total

=) HI

Hi everyone, my name is Amanda, I am 27 and I live in Kakabeka Falls, Ontario, Canada (if you think that is odd I used to live in Strange Township, in Nolalu Ont). I love music, all types, I love chocolate (too much Laughing ) and I LOVE this game. OMG I am having so much fun playing it and meeting so many hilarious ppl.

I am in college taking Web Design and (if my instructor has her way) I might try programming. Just wanted to introduce my self, if you see me in game say hi or toss me a joke.

Carazine lvl 48 Wizard Calazine lvl 24 Healer btw if you are going to send threatening/rude emails...have the jam to turn your "accepting emails" on.

AnglofDarkness

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2007 12:00 am

Hi it's me

Hey everyone jut thought i ould say hi. I',m from Iowa USA an play mpog all the time

Emeraldias

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2007 11:27 am   Last edited by Emeraldias on Jan 21, 2007 2:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total

~.~