Ensoulled

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2006 2:09 am
Marital status: Married. (But still a flirt-aholic)

I've been into games since I first curled my fingers around an Atari joystick. I'm not all that into PVP so I really appreciate the non-PVP servers.

Working from home allows me to score some great game time when I'm in-between contracts. I work as a professional erotica writer. I LOVE my job. Writing is not what I went to college for. My degree is in sociology and anthropology and I wanted to go into research. I worked in research for a while and transitioned into non-fiction writing which became fiction writing.

I have a step-daughter who is 19 and attending college in upstate NY and two cats.
Advertisement

tofu_jedi

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2006 7:22 am
I'm an American male, 35, single, owner operator of my own business here in Fukuoka, Japan. I love online games, always have. Although I work everyday I still find time to get in and grind when I need to lol. This game actually sucked me away from Rappelz which I had been playing prior (lvl 54 Kahuna even before Epic 3), PKO before that, and Archlord before that... etc.

Anyways, i'm guildless and still learning the ropes. I was a total noob when I first started upgrading, spent over 300k trying to get a +4 lvl 21 axe lol... ouch. Just goes to show ya it pays to read up on these forums heh. Now that I know what i'm doing, got my Spirit Murderer up to +8, woot. Anyways, feel free to contact me in-game if I can help in any way. Laterz.

IGN: Tyranthraxus (currently lvl 25 titan)

lthoang

Aeria: Admin
PostedDec 22, 2006 7:04 pm
Tofu,

I am also in Japan. I hope you stay with our game and help us grow.

Spread Last Chaos by putting this signature in your e-mail.

tofu_jedi

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2006 1:33 am
Wow, rock on. Cool I've been here for the last 5 years now, lovely place but it has its ups and downs sure as any other as i'm sure you know. Yeah, i'll be playing LC for sometime. You guys have a real nice game here and I am actually enjoying myself with all the regular in-game events. Something I can't say the same for a lot of the other games i've played, heh. Keep up the good work!

Lilya

Rank 0
Lilya
PostedDec 23, 2006 3:53 am
Hi!

Well... I'm Lilya and I just signed up.

My real name is Anique, I'm 17, and from the Netherlands.

Anyhow, my interests are RPGs, reading, writing and loadsa music. Smile And English.

Well, that's about it!

Lilya

Chumstar

Rank 0
Chumstar
PostedDec 23, 2006 8:50 am
Hey,
My name is chamnap, I am currently living in australia...Planing to move to the USA, when my bank account get fatter.
I am currently studing Computer/Electrical engineering & E-Commerse,full time in the biggest college in Australia.
I am also working part time online, The pay isn't much but It pays for the meal i eat.

Hope you enjoy my stay.

Zero is better than nothing I swear to Drunk im not God. Self pronouce counter-Strike pro.

Lover of Sound

Rank 0
Lover of Sound
PostedDec 23, 2006 1:44 pm
Hey! Razz

My name is Jessica. I'm 18 years-old and I live in Québec, Canada... yess, French is my first language Razz

As for my interests...I LOVE MUSIC! I play the bass guitar and the piano... I also like to sing a lot. I'm very interested in Arts and literature (guess why I'm studying ''arts and letters''...? Razz) I also like writing and reading.

SO yeah... as you can see, not much interests in computers...! Razz But I enjoy playing good RPG games once in a while, which is why I'm here Razz

ipitydafu

Rank 0
ipitydafu
PostedDec 23, 2006 1:56 pm

Hi all

Name : John
IGN: xAsassiNx, DragonSlayeR, Dessicator

I am also a hardcore gamer. Started with pong lol. This is my 1st mmo and i have to say im pretty impressed. I also love anime Bleach being my favorite right now.

Shadow X

Rank 0
Shadow X
PostedDec 23, 2006 2:01 pm

About me

Name: Dominik

I love metal music and fantasy games (FFXII is my fav)

Darkness within us, release thy power, crush your enemies, claim the corpse.

Reinie

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2006 5:22 pm
hey Smile,

i am Reinie Smile
i live in belgium and like mmorpgs Very Happy
ingame name is SirReinie if u see me say hi Smile