skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedDec 16, 2006 11:19 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm. Edited 9 times in total

Introduce Yourself

Say a little about yourself or just say hi.
Going to off-set the older edits down a bit. So as of today(1/30/2013) I logged back and onto my account and noticed this old post. It's funny how much I've change in 5 years or so. I mean, I'm in college now. My grammar, I hope, has improved greatly as well as my over-all intellect. But, if nothing else, I still love that quote, "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." It seems like it is always applicable no matter what.
Haha. Anyways, I'm glad Aeria is still up and running strong. Hopefully we can enjoy another five years together.
I just noticed that I never included my name.
Hello all, I'm Brandon.

[Older]
well there you go........have fun with your post Smile

mine
video games are my life, i consider myself a hardcore gamer in fps like halo 2, call of duty 3,ect;i like all different games mostly mmos,ill pwn on halo 2,i have wow and i play on the undermine server(but i play LC more) as a lv 19 undead,lets see i don't play it anymore but i had a lv 20 ranger/monk on GW,uhhhh i played runescape for awhile to i think it was in the low lv of 60's to high 70's.......umm well thats it see you around

EDIT:i decided to add some of my playing styles in some games

jump ultimate stars:counter attack;normally wont fight unless being attacked myself

fps:powner;kill all no mercy for the weak

mmo:casual;don't grind to much,will help others in need,dont mind to pk if the odds are with me

real time strategy:builder;wok on building my army before i make one giant attack

more about me personally:
im 14
i try to pry myself beyond the normal..im the prodigy child in my family good grade good child does what he's suppose to,ect..music isnt my cup of tea but its ok to listen to(not during games unless it s mmo..or if i play during other games i wont really know what song is on and such)
i dont like basket ball but love football..ehh i hardly study and have a bad habit of doing homework at last minute..well for now thts it

Edit 2:
Se.x:Male
Height:aprox:67"
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Hazal
Likes: Foruming, gaming, helping others, finding new places, anime, thinking, writing stories, creating sigs
Dislikes:Cheaters, rude people, being underestimated, bullies
Favorite food:Taco
Place i would most like to visit:Japan
Goal in life:To master Japanese language
Favorite phrase:"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end."

Advertisement

Mdnss

Rank 0
Mdnss
PostedDec 16, 2006 11:37 pm
Hiya.

I'm a 16 year old high school student from Finland with alot of free time on my hands. My completely different interests and way of thinking with anyone I know in real life keep my daily schedule quite unoccupied.

I spend most of my day on the computer. It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. Call me a nerd!

I'm an absolutist, non-smoker and an ******** so I keep my mind free of addiction and dependance.

Things I like:
Candy, cocoa, coke, a sense of humor, music, sleeping

Games I like:
RPG, shooter, strategy

Music I like:
Bal-Sagoth, Devin Townsend, Frontline Assembly, game soundtracks(Too many to be listed), Judas Priest, KMFDM, KoRn, Nightwish, Moonsorrow, Rob Zombie, Samael, Soilwork, Strapping Young Lad, Summoning, System of a Down, Turmion Ktilt.

Things I dislike:
Sexist jokes, racism, vanity, sports.

Games I dislike:
Sport, racing.

Music I dislike:
Rap.

Statistical form:
Full name: Ilari Kristian Muurinen
Birthdate: Second of March, 1990
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Nationality: Finnish
Spoken languages: Finnish, English
Height: 195cm
Weight: Perfect
Religion: ********
Favourite subject in school: English
Preferred candy: Licorice, chocolate
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown

« Lvl 31 Assassin - Veil » « No Begging For Karma! »

ed5

Rank 3
ed5
PostedDec 18, 2006 12:59 am
im ed, im 16, a guy who does soccer, karate and swimming after school, , im addict to music, on my spare time i hang out or use the comp, on the comp the only thing i do i photoshop or play rpgs (ex rs player by the way, never play that game nor talk to me about it)

MDNSS wannabe@@@... im male born march 2 of 1990 -.-

Mdnss

Rank 0
Mdnss
PostedDec 18, 2006 5:39 am
I was born at three in the morning... Beat that. :P

« Lvl 31 Assassin - Veil » « No Begging For Karma! »

ed5

Rank 3
ed5
PostedDec 18, 2006 8:07 am
4:45 pm lol Mad... god lol im like the youngest 2/3/90... all people i know born that day are hours older than me lol

mieuychan

Rank 3
PostedDec 18, 2006 8:12 am
like you requested. its stickied.

i hate all those "hello everyone" topics actually.
well, here i go.

i'm Tim, aka MieuyChan.
i'm 18 years old, and i'm living in the netherlands.
as you can see, i'm an gamemaster, and i love it.
i work from home, lucky me xD.
been playing games for about 12 years now (got my first nintendo when i was 6;p). and mmo's for about 6 years now.

any questions?. feel free to ask them.

regards,
MieuyChan

MieuyChan @ Katar MieuyChan @ Cariae

butterain

Rank 0
butterain
PostedDec 18, 2006 9:41 pm
wanna say hello too Very Happy
im from malaysia,
age 23years old.feel so old in here lol..am i?
i just started this game last week.only lvl18+ rogue atm.
i was from Turf Battles(TB) game.i feel like playing this game "again" when i watch HAWK post this game's video on Turf Battles's site.
i was in LC close beta..im not sure which close beta server i was on either this server or malaysia server.it was months ago.then i quit..got prob with internet( now it fix).then after bored with TB,i try this game again n i luv it.Very Happy

~butter

Ferrari butt3r Scoffield

Drazo

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2006 12:13 pm
'ello all. I'm 19, male (I think :p), English and just registered. Razz

kinoob

Rank 0
kinoob
PostedDec 21, 2006 10:09 pm   Last edited by kinoob on Jun 18, 2011 5:06 pm. Edited 1 time in total

amdobritt

Rank 1
amdobritt
PostedDec 21, 2006 11:23 pm
Hi, I'm Anna. 45 yrs old, work from home.

IGN: Alandra
Guild: Guardians1 (also the leader Smile )

Location: Michigan, USA (Supposedly the Winter Wonderland, but it's raining instead of snowing.)

Love computer rpgs and pen and paper rpgs. Usually play Guild Wars, NWN, Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege 2.

Music I usually listen to while playing: Pat Benatar, Celtic Woman, Heart, Pink Floyd, Simon and Garfunkle, John Denver, Irish Rovers, Styx

Favorite Anime is InuYasha, Ghost in the Shell: SAC and 2nd Gig, Full Metal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop.

Reading mainly Game Design, Writing and Development books and Fantasy Novels. Currently rereading the Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey

Anna Dobritt - Lyndan k2