RMPGmail

Founder: Dragomon Hunter
PostedDec 24, 2015 3:35 am

Jingle All The Way to 2016!

Nominated Player's Info

Forum Name: Maulida
Game: Wartune AeriaGames S8
In-Game name:(S8)Titan

Uncle Titan is so kind and helping each other and busy also. lol, because he have so many children love him so much, i am really hope he can win this event , one vote for him Smile
Advertisement

elkenore

Rank 0
elkenore
PostedDec 25, 2015 2:25 am
1. Aeria forum name: Bloodiestdaisy
2. The game they play: Wartune
3. Their in-game name: (S6) ArdatLile
4. Tell us why they deserve AP: Sometimes, life gets you down. It happens. Unless you are ArdatLile, in which case you stay positive, help others and lead your guild like a champ no matter the obstacles. ArdatLile is a model player with tons of knowledge (which she happily shares) and a kind, helpful attitude towards others that is just awe inspiring. She really is a lovely person and the kind of player you wish others would take after. She definitely deserves a Christmas Bonus!
(And besides. She makes me laugh! That's definitely a good thing, right there, too. Wink)

Sadarnuna

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Jingle

1. IROAM_Femy

2. Sword Saga

3. Femy

4. She helps everyone inside and outside of coalition. Gives advice where she can and reliable in every way (^_^) Fun, chatty and one who keeps everyone happy..(even me hahah!) She would def deserve something little for everything she does.

Merry meet Merry part and Merry meet again ~Sadarnuna~

AshuMax

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2015 3:38 pm
1. Forum Name : Sushi69
2. Game : Sword Saga Server 1
3. In Game Name : Elyna

4. Reason : She is one of the most active players on the game. She is very helpful to new players like me. If it was not for players like her guiding us Newbies then I might have stopped playing the Game. She is always available whenever we have any doubts or need help. I just want to promote an awesome player and kind person like her. Hope that she wins. Cheers. Smile

Sushi69

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2015 4:04 pm

AP event : jingle all the way to 2016!

1. Forum Name : AshuMax
2. Game : SwordSaga (S1)
3. In game : AshuvsMax
4. Reason : Ashu is someone I met not so long ago but I'm already attached to his personality, his kindness and his cheerful attitude. He's kind to everyone and is a promising player in our guild. The proof is that he's actually taking part of the event for me...
Being a newbie is quite difficult (we all went through this...), even more when you don't have cash to spend on games. That's why I want to promote him and encourage him with a little late Christmas present Very Happy . Never give up!

Whimzy_K

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2015 7:49 am

Jingle All The Way to 2016!

Nominated Player's Info
Forum Name: killbill1984
Game: Sword Saga, New Server 1
In-Game Name:killbill1984

I want to nominate the guy because he has been nothing but great! Always helpful and always ready to find answers to any open question about the game. killbill is funny, nice and an amazingt team player and most important, he proved me there is no "I" in "Team". Definitely there are better or stronger players out there but I'm 100% sure none of them would deserve this more than killbill. Keep it up!

mucontreras_cj

Rank 0
mucontreras_cj
PostedDec 31, 2015 1:54 pm

Jingle all the way to 2016!

AP Nominate
Forum Name: karla_guadamuz
Game: DDTANK, Server: Cerberus
In-Game Name: ఇŞħσяťyƹӝȝ

I nominate to she, because is one of my friends that in the long years ago where i been played this game, she helped and can answer to any question to i do, she is funniest hatefull xD jajaja is a good friend, ఇŞħσяťyƹӝȝ i hope u win Razz

karla_guadamuz

Rank 0
karla_guadamuz
San Pedro, Chontales, Nicaragua Nicaragua
PostedDec 31, 2015 2:51 pm

ap event

Nominated Player's Info-
Forum Name: Mucontreras_cj
Game: DDTANK Server: CERBERUS
In-Game name: Çαяłσş

I would like to nominate him because he's my friend for a long time and is a good person . good luck Çαяłσş Smile

fr33doom2

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Forum Name: nicensweet2280
Game: Crystal Saga
In-Game name:(S4)Vyxenia

I nominate (s4)Vyxenia because she is a person that tries to help every1 where she can. Being ag GS can be hard work, so she deserves it.
With the events she holds on the forum or in game, she gives an opportunity for players of all ranks/lvls/cashing habits to get items which are hard to get.

Zickeos28

Rank 0
Zickeos28
PostedJan 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Nominated Player's Info
Forum Name : Sellphide
Game : DDTank Server GRYPHON
In-Game Name : Rasgado

l think Rasgado deserve to win free AP because he was always here for help me when i needed it. He helps a lot all player. He is always happy. He is the player than i prefer. He help me all time to do my quest than i have. And he was my master when i started to play.