weelevi.sl

Rank 0
weelevi.sl
PostedDec 19, 2015 7:17 pm
Nominated Player's Info-
Forum Name: celticqween
Game: Dragon Pals - S2
In-Game name: kenna

I wish it could go to the whole StarClan guild for the help I've had from them, but seeing Kenna is boss I nominate her Smile
Advertisement

jannarra

Rank 0
jannarra
PostedDec 19, 2015 11:35 pm

jingle all the way

ap reward
Forum name: Unrequitted49
Game played: Crystal Saga
server: server4
in game name:(S4)Melindria

Reason:they have a giving heart every thing she has she shares she never causes mischief or trouble and often gives even when she needs the stuff for her own character u cant ask for a kinder girl... I love her giving nature and sweet disposition and most never say ty but she don't think of anything but helping others ^_~ cant ask for this ap for anyone else

datdudepenalty

Rank 0
datdudepenalty
PostedDec 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Jingle all the way to 2016

i choose...
1. Unrequitted49
2. Crystal Saga (S4)
3. Melindria
4. I chose Meli. because she has always been kind to everyone.
She has a positive attitude and doesn't let anyone get her down.
I recommend her because of her spontaneity and her great attirude.
She deserves to win.

sajal123456

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2015 12:15 am

Christmas Event

My Best Friend
Nominated Player's Info -
Forum Name: phantomlaw0928
Game: DDTank
In-Game Name: Wolfe

My friend deserves this. Why? I ain't got the best personality in town. I'm often seen as rude and I'm easily misunderstood. But my friend is different. He understands me even when I'm a mess. He's there for me when I need him. He's the only person here who understands me and he always have my back. And he really deserves this one

redmercu

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: [Browser Event] Jingle all the way to 2016!

Win AP & a RARE forum badge!
My Entry:
Nominated Player's Info-
Forum Name:
Feysong
Game: Dragon Pals (S2)
In-Game name: Fienda

I guess cuz she's my mom and I think she's really cool for playing with me, even if she did start because someone was picking on me in it and she wanted to team up against em. She always has my back so I nominate her~

Feysong

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2015 3:33 pm

I nominate to win...

Nominated Player's Info-
Forum Name: redmercu
Game: Dragon Pals (S2)
In-Game name: Crimerc

Crim is my daughter. She got me playing this game and I very much enjoy playing it with her. She has a very wikkid sense of humour and I think we entertain the guild with some of our back-and-forth banter Very Happy In real life however, she is my carer as I am crippled. She is great fun to be around and helps me a LOT! Outside of the game and the house, she also volunteers in a shop for a local charity. Her life is very busy yet she always has time for me
Thanx Crim!

batz43

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2015 2:41 am

AP Event

Forum name:Kikirikica1
Game: Call of Gods
IGN: Kikiriki.s3
Kiki deserve to win this because she is not only an incredible player, but and incredible person that has helped me through so much in game and out of game. Years of playing and she is still the most helpful, fun person i have met in any game i have ever played.

lolo_hell33

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2015 5:16 am
Forum Name: ramez_angel
Game:DDTank
In-Game name:๖ۜMắ۪۫DăŘãツ™

because he help every one When he can and he is old player from the ddtank open and he can't buy coins right now he wishes if he can buy but he can't because he don't have visa he trying hard to buy so i hope if you can give him some please

Shadow_2K

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2015 9:01 am
Forum Name: auxie07
Game: Crystal Saga
In-Game Name: (S4)Anleasy

Becaese she's the most kind and sweet person even tho she's a but shy but we always help each other out that's why we're getting married on christmas. Marry Christmas! <3

ArakanSan

Rank 0
ArakanSan
PostedDec 21, 2015 2:48 pm

AP Event
Forum Name: albona
Game: Swort Saga, New Server 1
In-Game Name: New Server 1, albona

I would like to nominate Albona he is a good friend, always helpful, prudently has humor and is a good AC Master. It helps not only me but everyone, especially the new member in the communities he has dedicated himself with a lot of team spirit.
which I think is good, there is never angry words. Thank Albona on behalf of myself and the communities "7 sees" who know you. You are the best.....for me and many others you are the No.1 Very Happy

Sorry for my englisch.... Embarassed

I wish you all a Happy Christmas

Your Arakan