ImAphroditi

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Holidays

:') Happy Holidays
The holidays are very dear to me because it is the only time I get to see my brother, who is in the Air Force. I typically have to drive out to the airport and meet him, but when we get home we have fun quality time, which is the only thing that really matters. Even though he only stays for a day or two at most this has taught me to treasure my time with people, as I never know when they will be my last. <3

IGN:Aphroditi
Game: DDTank
Server: Chimera
Advertisement

jcmauricio_12

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2015 12:51 pm

how i spend this holiday with my love one
I love this season because it brings all of my family together in our ancestral house. We exchange gifts and eat our dinner together. Because everyone is busy in the normal days we talk and share each others experience in work and daily lives, we also play games for the kids and sing together.

IGN: Blaze03
Game: Echo of Soul
Server: Genesis

fr33doom2

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2015 3:07 pm

We don't really celebrate x-mas, New Year. We stay at home, parents go to bed early (they are getting old Razz ), and I just game my way towards the new year.

IGN: (s4)Dagz
Game: Crystal saga
server: s3/4

sasukeuchiha011

Rank 0
sasukeuchiha011
PostedDec 01, 2015 8:09 pm
I celebrated this season by eating with my family and my father that i haven't seen in so long. My dad brought me to my 25 unknown siblings at a faraway place and celebrated there. my new sister had a baby and now i'm an uncle and she likes to tick me off a little but i still love her. (im on a laptop i can't post my picture for some reason).

IGN-SasukeWTF
Game-DDTank 2
Server-Gryphon

nicensweet2280

GameSage: Aeria Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedDec 01, 2015 10:53 pm
For the screenshot, check out this link so that you are able to take one: click here or scroll up on page 1, there is a description on how to do it Smile

yuleyry

Rank 0
yuleyry
PostedDec 02, 2015 2:41 am
hello:3

kisses for me XD

ozzytazzy

Rank 0
ozzytazzy
PostedDec 02, 2015 6:53 pm

It's also my brother's birthday! So in addition to assembling with a few favorite family members to consider our gratitude for our time together and all our blessings, and enjoying all the traditional Thanksgiving trimmings, it means picking out a rude birthday card and an amusing gift, baking a chocolate cake, singing, talking, eating and laughing. Lots of laughing.

We're good at that...

IGN: Sonja
Game: Ministry of War
Server: #13: ALLIANCE

justinfong8

Twin Saga Silver Founder
justinfong8
爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨爨 St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedDec 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Many years ago, I went to my grandfather's house for Thanksgiving. For the past few years, we have been having it at one of my uncles' or aunts' houses. This year was a little different and I remember it best, so I will expound on it most; I went to a Chinese restaurant, and we were overcharged on top of the food being already ridiculously expensive (no one felt full when we left, averaged $28 per person).There was a mandatory service charge (illegal, only mandatory for 8 people; we had 6) and the service charge taxed. Waiter tried to explain and it didn't make any sense. We didn't eat any of the traditional Thanksgiving foods, instead eating chicken, melon soup, fried rice with tiny shrimp in it [had a really strange texture], a small nasty-smelling fish costing $30, and more.

I apologize for that being greater than 3 sentences.

IGN: If you are typing my name, you may need to copy-paste it, sorry! I've put it into code to make it easier in case such needs to be done.
Code:
光明之神

Game: DDTank
Server: Pegasus

ScarletPearl

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2015 1:34 am

In my family, Thanksgiving is a time of giving back to our community and sharing precious memories over a home cooked meal.
IGN: PearlSage
Game: Sword Saga
Server: 1

nicensweet2280

GameSage: Aeria Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedDec 03, 2015 3:18 am
Event Closed! Thanks for Participating~ Winners will be announced soon =)

12/9 Winners posted, rewards will be sent out soon. Thanks to everyone who participated and have a great Holiday Season!