nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedNov 09, 2015 6:45 am   Last edited by nicensweet2280 on Dec 14, 2015 2:30 pm. Edited 7 times in total

[Paid Out] 'Tis the Season to be Thankful

Winners Announced!

Celebrate this Thanksgiving Season with a Special Event!

What do you have to do?
1. Tell us how you celebrate this special season with your family or loved ones in 1-3 sentence(s).
* If you do not celebrate Thanksgiving, tell us how you celebrate your Holidays.
2. Post your in-game name, the browser game you play and the server (if applicable).
3. Post a screenshot of your character.

Sample Entry:

I love this season because it brings all of my family together. We create special moments and enjoy each other's company during this special season. We feast and celebrate alongside each other as well as take time to converse and just spend quality time with each other.
IGN: (S4)Vyxenia
Game: Crystal Saga
Server: S3/S4

Prizes/Winners:
1st place: 750 Aeria Points
IGN:Aphroditi
Game: DDTank
Server: Chimera

2nd place: 550 Aeria Points
IGN: ღɮʟǟʐɛɦɛǟʀȶღ
server: Gryphon
aeria acc: PrincessMilady

3rd place: 350 Aeria Points
IGN: Sonja
Game: Ministry of War
Server: #13: ALLIANCE

Deadline:
All entries must be submitted no later than December 2, 2015, at 23:59 PST!

Guidelines:
1. Please do NOT share event details (i.e screenshots, answers etc...) as this will be noted and your submission will be disqualified.
2. Players MUST answer CORRECTLY in order to win the prize! When required.
3. Don't know how to take and post screenshots? Check out this link!Click Here
4. Must submit one entry! (1st entry)
5. One entry per person, NO multi-accounting will be allowed. One server only.
6. Event payout will take between 3-5 business days!
7. Incomplete entries will NOT count.
8. There is a minimum amount of player participation before the event is postponed, at GM discretion.
9. All entries must be PG 13. Please no inappropriate language or themes.

Advertisement

friskyone

Rank 0
friskyone
PostedNov 11, 2015 12:03 pm

screen shots

comeon
some ppl no mater how hard they try can not do your stupid screen shots and every event you do requires them how about making one that does not require one so some of us older stupid ppl can join also

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedNov 11, 2015 12:30 pm
"3. Don't know how to take and post screenshots? Check out this link!Click Here "
Under the guidelines there is a link that explains how to take and upload screenshots. Every event requires some sort of effort from each player in order to enter. This is easy and minimal, is free ap after all Wink

snowman078

Rank 0
snowman078
PostedNov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

I plan on celebrating this special season with my cousin in Boston,MA. I haven't seen her since she came to New York 3-4 years ago and feels like a long time even though we contact each other via social media or txt messaging. It'll be my first time visiting her in Boston and can't wait to see and spend time with her again.

IGN:SnowMan
Game:Wartune
Server:S1

aenarion92

Rank 0
aenarion92
PostedNov 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Evento Thankgiving

In my country isn' t tradition to celebrate this date, but it be taken as St Patrick, Haloween...
The important thing is to get together as all specials occasions and enjoy with our beloved family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving! ♥
IGN: YvoryElven
Game: Dragon Pals
Server: 2

.RedVelvet.

Twin Saga Gold Founder
.RedVelvet.
PostedNov 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: screen shots

comeon
friskyone wrote:
some ppl no mater how hard they try can not do your stupid screen shots and every event you do requires them how about making one that does not require one so some of us older stupid ppl can join also  

It is really easy to take a screenshot!

If you look on your keyboard you should see a key that says "Prt Scrn" or something similar like that

Press that key when you're ready to take the screenshot, open up MS Paint, and press control + v at the same time to paste the screenshot into paint, then crop if needed.

Smile

Sadarnuna

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2015 2:29 am

How my family celebrates holidays

Heey~!

We celebrate (for ex. christmas) with getting together usually at my parents house, and eat a big meal that everyone brought something too, and sit and chat the whole evening spending time together and eating good food.

Life is so busy nowadays so it's really nice to get everyone together once in awhile. <3

IGN: Crumbsy
Game: Sword Saga
Server: 1

ArakanSan

Rank 0
ArakanSan
PostedNov 15, 2015 5:39 am

Hey, I'm Arakan,
at this time it is a tradition for us at home, we all meet. Since we are all musicians will always be compiled and makes music a band. Roasted Chestnuts and ate pumpkin soup. It is always a very nice time.

Sry for my bad englisch Cool

Best Regards

Ara

IGN: Arakan
Game: Sword Saga
Server: 1

PrincessMilady

Rank 0
PrincessMilady
PostedNov 19, 2015 10:44 am

IGN: ღɮʟǟʐɛɦɛǟʀȶღ
server: Gryphon
aeria acc: PrincessMilady

In my family, when we celebrate it is a multicultural thing. We usually have potlucks in which Mexican food (tamales, pozole), Central American food, Italian food, American Food and Chinese food are served at the table. We all compete to eat the most. when were done we usually play games, tease each other, adults gossip and/ or bet at board games. Come midnight we somehow end up telling each other scary stories or take a long walk down memory lane. Mostly though we have long talks on topics related to religion and philosophy. And of course we pray and give thanks . >.<

vio4537

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2015 1:02 pm
how about to give us a 499 ap as a gift and stop that nonsense!