Official News by Aeria
04 Aug 2015
PostedNov 03, 2015 10:52 am

[Important] Lord of Ages is closing on Aeria Games

Greetings warriors,

It is with a heavy heart that we must inform you that Lord of Ages will be shut down on our platform within the next weeks. As players ourselves, we know first-hand how frustrating it can be to lose a game you love. We would like to thank you for playing Lord of Ages and being a part of this wonderful community.

Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to provide customer support for this game. For that reason, if you have any questions, concerns or you wish to play the game again, you can visit the Lord of Ages' official site.

We will be refunding AP for anyone who has spent in-game during Lord of Ages' final days. We will provide more info on this refund soon.

It has truly been a pleasure playing Lord of Ages with you, and we hope you continue to join us in some of Aeria's other great titles like Wartune, Dragon Pals, DDTank, Call of Gods and so on.

Rank 0
05 Jun 2008
United States
PostedNov 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Good Bye all

Every game except Shaiya got shut down >.<
Nice knowing you all.
Mogrash - a.k.a. Bish

Rank 0
01 Aug 2014
United States
PostedNov 05, 2015 10:51 am

Lord of Ages Closing

Finish With Honor
Can you set the game parameters to an event? Specifically, having the ability to enhance weapons without any loss would allow longtime members to exit the game with a degree of dignity and respect - my best steel against your best steel!

Anything else you can think of to enhance the finish and help the fireworks would be great. We're not asking for any new programming or efforts on the part of Aeria; just turn the switch on for one or more of the past events and see what happens!

I think I speak for the remaining and past players in saying that we are thankful to Aeria for all they have done to make this an enjoyable game. Many of us have put in long hours playing and appreciate your efforts to make this game available. Best wishes to the Aeria staff in the future! Best Regards, Kamandi