twerkforme12

Rank 4
twerkforme12
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:25 am
nightmarish5 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
So basically the players to do the work for you?  

"omg they don't listen to the community. AGE sucks!!1!"
"omg they want ideas from the community. AGE sucks!!1!"

Doesn't matter what AGE is doing, some of you are always flaming it.  

Fixed~

~Feel the power of the Lilith Virus before it steals your cookie D:<~
Advertisement

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:25 am
nightmarish5 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Doesn't matter what AGE is doing, you're always flaming it.  

just shows how bad s4 is lawl~

GS_Cecilia

GameSage: S4League
GS_Cecilia
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:28 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Well to put it simple a few players complained about how the challenges are planned sometimes. You also did complain a good few times about the challenges and how they are planned. So why not use it as a chance to give some ideas and feedback ? I mean if the community can help with the creation of events it could make them even better for the community and that is basically the main goal of our break to improve it so it's more fun for the community Smile

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:29 am
GS_Lazy wrote:

We do, but most of them are not suggestions at all. That's why we opened the form where you can write down your ideas/suggestions/which kind of WC you'd like, while we're working on more ideas.  

I am sorry but why even applying for this job if can't come up with events? (not talking about you but in general)
It is like asking the players to do the evenst for you. If that is the case we all should be GSs then.
nightmarish5 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

There is difference between listening and asking the community to do all the work.
And no, I don't flame events that are done well. There were few that were ok.

twerkforme12

Rank 4
twerkforme12
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:33 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:

We do, but most of them are not suggestions at all. That's why we opened the form where you can write down your ideas/suggestions/which kind of WC you'd like, while we're working on more ideas.  

I am sorry but why even applying for this job if can't come up with events? (not talking about you but in general)
It is like asking the players to do the evenst for you. If that is the case we all should be GSs then.
nightmarish5 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

There is difference between listening and asking the community to do all the work.
And no, I don't flame events that are done well. There were few that were ok.  

'few'. Too bad few isnt enough.

GS_Lazy

Rank 5
GS_Lazy
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:39 am   Last edited by GS_Lazy on Sep 19, 2015 7:49 am. Edited 1 time in total
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:

As i said, we're working on some ideas as well. I'd like to put the feedback thing in each Weekly to be honest so we could keep track of them. By the way we're not asking to do events for us actually, it's just to know what you might like in order to address our ideas on them.
Asking feedback is important in my opinion and involving the community in events is important as well.

twerkforme12

Rank 4
twerkforme12
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:41 am
GS_Lazy wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:

As i said, we're working on some ideas as well. I'd like to put the feedback thing in each Weekly to be honest so we could keep track of them. By the way we're not asking to do events for us actually, it's just to know what you might like in order to address our ideas on them.
Asking feedback is important in my opinion and involving the community in the events is important as well.  

Then Aeria shold give us a decent Halloween event with the halloween vampire set and the halloween pumpkin set. An event like Alaplaya was giving us.

GS_Lazy

Rank 5
GS_Lazy
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:45 am
twerkforme12 wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:

Asking feedback is important in my opinion and involving the community in the events is important as well.  

Then Aeria shold give us a decent Halloween event with the halloween vampire set and the halloween pumpkin set. An event like Alaplaya was giving us.  

That's not up to GSs unluckily and it's not related to our events.

twerkforme12

Rank 4
twerkforme12
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:47 am
[quote="GS_Lazy"]
twerkforme12 wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:

GS_Lazy

Rank 5
GS_Lazy
PostedSep 19, 2015 7:48 am
[quote="twerkforme12"]
GS_Lazy wrote:
twerkforme12 wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Lazy wrote:

In game events which involve devs != GSs events where we can ask for feedback. Since this is a topic regarding a GS event, it's was implied. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.