GS_Annedroid

GameSage: S4League
GS_Annedroid
PostedSep 15, 2015 8:19 am   Last edited by GS_Annedroid on Dec 11, 2015 11:50 am. Edited 1 time in total

S4 Weekly Challenge Temporary Hiatus! (Last Update 18/09/15)

We're taking a small break from new weekly challenges for improvement!

This is a small announcement regarding our on-going weekly challenge contest.

After 'Weekly Challenge 22' concludes, we will be taking a small break from posting any new challenges (roughly 2 weeks). As a team, we have noticed a drop in quality from what we'd expect. This is not acceptable, as at Aeria Games we strive for the highest quality content for our community. Thus, we will plan and improve a better system for YOU, the player.

That being said, we won't be sat around doing nothing. We will be planning out a system that aids better communication, diversity of content and the ease the way you take part.

We have already read over some of your feedback during the weeks. Some comments have been a great help in helping us shape our idea in the future weeks. However, our next step is to uncover more ways we can improve.

If you can, please take the time to fill in our quick feedback survey below:

Please visit the link below to access:

Click

We appreciate your feedback and hope you take part in the challenges soon!

Cheers!
Advertisement

LD.C

Rank 2
LD.C
PostedSep 18, 2015 4:45 pm
And there goes my only way of obtaining PEN in this game.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedSep 18, 2015 4:53 pm
First, I don't see a reason for stopping with the challenges. If you want to improve you can do it while the challenges are running. There is no guarantee the improved ones will be any better.

Also this thing is not survey. A survey is something that have made up answers to pick.
That which you made could have been done in the forum let alone that ppl already give you feedback all the time while the challenges were still running but it seems there is no one to read.

LD.C

Rank 2
LD.C
PostedSep 18, 2015 5:57 pm
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
First, I don't see a reason for stopping with the challenges. If you want to improve you can do it while the challenges are running. There is no guarantee the improved ones will be any better.

Also this thing is not survey. A survey is something that have made up answers to pick.
That which you made could have been done in the forum let alone that ppl already give you feedback all the time while the challenges were still running but it seems there is no one to read.  

To be honest, it sounds like an excuse to take a break from the weeklies.

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedSep 18, 2015 10:44 pm
if u are going to do that, atleast apply season 9 cause i saw the shield but not the update

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedSep 19, 2015 2:26 am
LD.C wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

To be honest, it sounds like an excuse to take a break from the weeklies.  

I guess so.

Also if they stop now, the chances to have it back are minimal.

However, it hasn't been unnoticed that the rewarding is getting more and more sluggish with every new challenge (still waiting for the bonus winners from challenge 17 to be announced)

TeemoDaScout

Rank 0
TeemoDaScout
PostedSep 19, 2015 3:12 am
They should give us the option of choosing a weapon or costume, because most of the newbies need a fp set instead of a weapon they dont even know how to use.

Edit: weapon and set with the same theme, for example: Neden Typewriter and the Mafia sets.

twerkforme12

Rank 4
twerkforme12
PostedSep 19, 2015 3:31 am
Will we at least get our rewards for the Weekly Challange #22?

~Feel the power of the Lilith Virus before it steals your cookie D:<~

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedSep 19, 2015 4:12 am
Btw I have to say they chose the "perfect" time to stop with these events... exactly when the coin farm event is about to end and no other game events are running.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
PostedSep 19, 2015 4:35 am
P7 said that we had a perma Monthly Login rotation
Look what happened
Dunno why you guys think these kind of things will last forever

Until devs raise their heads and get to work