physickidd

Rank 0
physickidd
PostedJan 29, 2009 12:45 pm
JonGhost wrote:
Hey, sorry everyone. It seems Billing has been backed up for a while, so the AP awards still haven't gone out. If you haven't got it by next Monday, please let me know.  

will do ^^ didnt even know i won! woohoo! i been writing lyrics since 12. ^^ im hopnig to make it a career. i wonder if possible to put something like this on my resume ^^

Empty your mind,be formless.Shapeless, like water.If you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot.Now,water can flow or it can crash.Be water my friend.
Advertisement

physickidd

Rank 0
physickidd
PostedFeb 05, 2009 9:03 pm
still nothing,but then again im missing like two promotions lol. the first buyer and spender bender package.

Empty your mind,be formless.Shapeless, like water.If you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot.Now,water can flow or it can crash.Be water my friend.

JonGhost

Rank 5.2
JonGhost
PostedFeb 06, 2009 12:01 am
Hm, I was told there was a big Billing change and they were told they would get to it today or tomorrow, apparently tomorrow x.x; Again, let me know if you haven't got it in a few days!

<object> <param> </embed> </object>

physickidd

Rank 0
physickidd
PostedFeb 11, 2009 2:07 pm
still nothing o.o

JonGhost

Rank 5.2
JonGhost
PostedFeb 11, 2009 2:13 pm
I was told that Billing said they will try to get to it today, so cross your fingers and tell me if you still haven't gotten it within 6 hours.

<object> <param> </embed> </object>

physickidd

Rank 0
physickidd
PostedFeb 12, 2009 7:39 am
We got the prizes! woohoo thanks jonghost u the best ^^

dannyronaldoooo

Rank 0
dannyronaldoooo
PostedJul 07, 2014 3:25 am
Congrats To The Winners Smile Very Happy

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJul 07, 2014 10:24 am
dannyronaldoooo wrote:
Congrats To The Winners Smile Very Happy  

really? you necro a post from 2009 to say congrats???

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)