Thizlaoboi

Rank 2
Thizlaoboi
PostedJul 21, 2015 12:15 pm   Last edited by Thizlaoboi on Jul 28, 2015 5:51 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[Guide]The Treasure Thieves and Mystical Sprite

Aven Daily Distraction and Diversion - Image Heavy
Introduction

One Day, the protagonist stumbled upon a hidden spot and learned the secret password to get inside, where riches were hidden. After defeating robbers who guarded the treasure, he/she accidentally awakened a Sprite hidden inside a gem. . .

Link to this thread by Tiny.cc
Code:
http://tiny.cc/KimiSprite

Requirements:

• You must be at LV60 to enter, though we recommend you enter at LV65.
  • Buy the key to the story from <Storyteller> Kimi. Click to enter the story.
  • You can only embark upon this adventure alone and you can only enter TWICE PER DAY.

How to Start

Step 1:
Talk to NPC <Storyteller>Kimi in Aven (Coordinates: x457, y373) to begin the story.

Step 2:

Once you talk to Kimi, make sure you buy a "Key to the Story", you will need that to activate the story.
The Key costs 100 Gold Coins.

Once you buy the key talk to Kimi again and then select the "Enter Mystical Story: The Trasure Thieves and Mystical Sprite" option and that will take you into the Story Dungeon.

Step 3:

Talk to Kimi inside the Story Dungeon and select the option "You used 1 Key to the Story to launch the Fairytale Adventure" (This will consume the "Key to the Story" item and grant you the buff "The Scar of Kimi's Story" that says you have done the Fairytale Adventure today).

Side Note: The buff will reset everyday at 12:00AM or 00:00 EST/EDT.

Kimi will also tell you all the possible loot that is droppable by the Theif Mobs within the Dungeon.
Side Note: All treasures besides the Safety Stones and Eternal Power Crystal will drop in normal brown boxes.
All items dropped within the Dungeon are Non-tradable and are effected by Loot Charms.

Step 4: Starting Room

Once you have launched the quest, a bunch of Sprites will appear in the room.
In order to progress onto the next room, you must kill all 5 "Clover Sprite Lux".

Side Note: Killing "Clover Sprite Savvy" will result in a temporary Stunned Status that last a few seconds. Clover Sprite Savvy will keep respawning until you have killed all 5 "Clover Sprite Lux".

Step 5: Corridor

This is probably the most difficult part of the entire fairytale adventure, however there are quite a few ways you can go about completing this part.

The "Correct" way to complete this dungeon is to mirror "Clover Sprite Lux's" path exactly.
Otherwise if you do not, the Clover Sprite Security Guard will grow aggressive and attack you, highly likely to kill you, regardless of level and stats.

There are also faster and easier ways to complete this segment of the adventure.

Here is one way with a Magical Damage Per Second Class (MDPS).
What I do is walk directly in the middle, then once I hit the ledge to the last 3 Sprite Security Guards, I immediately Dimension Jump past them, this allows me to avoid failing and getting caught by the guards.

Click Here to see a Gif of how its done.

Here is Another Way, using Invisibility During Combat (Invis Classes).
For this, you will need to go a class that can go into "Invisible" status.
[Thief - Hidden Force (not Sneak), Luminary - Blinding Glory, Sage - Aura of Invisibility, and Awakened Hunter - Devil Hunter - Camouflage (not Stealth)]

What you want to do then, try to run down the corridor as far as you can before you get stopped by the guards. Once stopped, keep moving into the next room with all the Gold and head NEAR not directly next to the Thieves/Bandits and then activate the invisibility skills.
Side Note: Luminary requires you to be within 15 feet of a Target in order to go invisible.

Once you have successfully went to invisibility status, the sprite will reset and you can progress onto the next part. Be careful not to get to the sprite security guards again or else you will end up catching their aggro, they have a very long range of sight.
Side Note: Whether you pass or fail the Corridor will not change the results of the story in any way. You will still be able to receive the reward.

Click Here to see a Gif of how its done.

Step 6: Hall of Gold

Now that you have finally gotten passed the Security Guards, you can finally kill the bandits/thieves and make your way down the hall to the finish of the story.
Side Note: Be careful of this wandering non-aggressive "Odd Clover Sprite" if you get to close he will activate a trap.

I think the "Correct" way to do this, is to avoid getting in the Odd Clover Sprite's area of vision (the maroon colored AoE). However, pass or fail, you will still be able to claim the reward. If you do fail, Ambush Bandits will be summoned.
Side Note: When you are hit by the Ambush Bandits, you will receive a stackable debuff which reduces movement speed -10% for a few seconds. These bandits DO NOT drop anything.

Step 7: Original Sin Gem

Once you have, or haven't, killed all the bandit/thieves, right click on the Original Sin Gem and a menu will pop up with the option to "Rub the gem.".

Keep rubbing the Gem until the "Ethereal Light Sprite" appears. He will blab on about stuff until he finally transforms into the "Jaggard Crushard".
Side Note: He does not have any special skills, all he does is auto attack. Also he has a break point for all PDPS style. I'm not entirely sure if the drop is effected by Break Point, but he is not that hard to break point in the first place and should not be much trouble to do so anyways.

After he is defeated he will drop a purple bag which contains the reward (Kimi's Secret Treasure Chest) for finishing the fairytale dungeon. Make sure to not forget to pick it up!

Once you get your reward, the fairytale dungeon is finished! Talk to Kimi at the end of the dungeon to exit. Once you exit, make sure to reset the dungeon if you want to do it again for the 2nd time.
Side Note: This is a special dungeon that does not consume usages like Trials or Normal Dungeons, so if you exit you can re-enter but everything will have remained the same after you have exited. You must reset the dungeon via Right Clicking your Avatar Icon and hitting the option "Reset Dungeon" to start a new run.

Rewards

This is the reward gotten after defeating the Ethereal Light Sprite.

In this chest contains 3 random capsules which in those capsules contains several random costumes and a Fairytale Coin. Of course the likelihood of getting a Fairytale Coin is pretty high vs getting a costume.
Side Note: All costumes within these capsules are Non-Tradable.

Fairytale Coin

Above I had mentioned an item called "Fairytale Coin". This item has no significance alone, but if you collect 10 of them, you can trade them in for a "Fusion Festival Capsule", which guarentees you a Costume. I'm assuming that you can get a costume from any of the 3 capsules from this item. Talk to Kimi to exchange your 10 Fairytale Coins for a Fusion Festival Capsule.
Side Note: You can exchange your coins even if they are in your bank. All costumes from this capsule are also non-tradable.

Eternal Power Crystal

This item is dropped by the Bandits inside the dungeon. This is a very nice item if you afk a lot, since it lasts approximately 8 hours granting you anywhere from the median of -900~1300+ Character EXP. Not only does it grant free exp, but it also makes you look really awesome while doing it!

Anyways, thats practically it for all you need to know, Happy hunting all! If you have any questions or want to add to this guide feel free to post here!

Advertisement

ryukashi23

Rank 0
ryukashi23
PostedJul 21, 2015 1:27 pm
-Claps-

Very nice guide

Thizlaoboi

Rank 2
Thizlaoboi
PostedJul 21, 2015 1:34 pm
ryukashi23 wrote:
-Claps-

Very nice guide  

Thanks Suki C:!

[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Obsidian]

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
PostedJul 21, 2015 10:41 pm
Thanks for updating the current guide :')

~Moved and stickied!

ben1000234

Rank 3
ben1000234
PostedJul 22, 2015 8:10 am
People still don't know how to do this? o; Nice guide anyhow~

junius619

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2015 4:54 am
i didnt know about this.. this helps alot thanks...

I Ain't Fake....

Thizlaoboi

Rank 2
Thizlaoboi
PostedAug 03, 2015 1:48 pm
junius619 wrote:
i didnt know about this.. this helps alot thanks...  

It's my pleasure :D

[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Obsidian]