xjellyfishx3

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2015 8:47 am

Leveling

Is there any latest guides which guides on leveling?

By doing Demon Hunter's quest everyday, I gained a level a day, which is kind of 'not fun'.

I seriously got no idea where do people grind at nowadays.
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 5
walmazi
PostedJun 17, 2015 10:26 am
Sure! I make new characters every so often and you're right! Doing the same crap everyday is boring as buying a 4L container of a single Icecream flavour.

So here are my tips :
General

• There is usually one or more maps you can grind on efficiently, mix it up!
  • Especially below 70, completing all the Map Quests is a great way to gain experience and when they do overlap (both quests asking for the same mobs, you're killing two birds with one stone.
  • Dailes give amazing experience and the daily changes everyday. Press the big Thumbs Up button on the minimap to see what you can do to get some decent exp.
  • Dungeons give experience and gold *-* kachingawin.

Please let me know your level so I can help you further

My Island Home

xjellyfishx3

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2015 10:35 am
walmazi wrote:
Sure! I make new characters every so often and you're right! Doing the same crap everyday is boring as buying a 4L container of a single Icecream flavour.

So here are my tips :
General

• There is usually one or more maps you can grind on efficiently, mix it up!
  • Especially below 70, completing all the Map Quests is a great way to gain experience and when they do overlap (both quests asking for the same mobs, you're killing two birds with one stone.
  • Dailes give amazing experience and the daily changes everyday. Press the big Thumbs Up button on the minimap to see what you can do to get some decent exp.
  • Dungeons give experience and gold *-* kachingawin.

Please let me know your level so I can help you further  

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry for not including my job and level earlier. I'm level 58 Ranger currently.

Don't think so I can solo dungeon. Guess I have to go with REPS and dailies.

Thanks again for the guide. Been looking around the web but all those guides are outdated, suggesting the old Demon Hunter's quest.

walmazi

Rank 5
walmazi
PostedJun 17, 2015 11:13 am
No problemo!

Maybe I can help you out with getting prepared for dungeons your level. Just so happens I was also a 58 Ranger not too long ago so I can give you pointers on getting stronger. For starters:

Armor: The 41 Orange set still serves you well here. 51 works but it does not have as nice abilities.

Weapon: The 50 yellow/48 Orange Black Dragon Sigil Bow yellow is an amazing bow, the 38 Watchkeeper bow also works. Swords I used was a level 38 bloodthirsty bloody rose and a 48 'Green Dragonscale blade', both are orange weapons.

Now is a good time to consider intentionally not levelling and working on your mastery (Press K and go to the mastery tab). This is also a good time to get your city fame up up 36k for each city because level 60 and over need to rely on guild quests to reach a high level of city fame otherwise.

Let me know once you've managed to make the weapons mentioned and we can proceed from there.

My Island Home

xjellyfishx3

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2015 11:26 am
walmazi wrote:
No problemo!

Maybe I can help you out with getting prepared for dungeons your level. Just so happens I was also a 58 Ranger not too long ago so I can give you pointers on getting stronger. For starters:

Armor: The 41 Orange set still serves you well here. 51 works but it does not have as nice abilities.

Weapon: The 50 yellow/48 Orange Black Dragon Sigil Bow yellow is an amazing bow, the 38 Watchkeeper bow also works. Swords I used was a level 38 bloodthirsty bloody rose and a 48 'Green Dragonscale blade', both are orange weapons.

Now is a good time to consider intentionally not levelling and working on your mastery (Press K and go to the mastery tab). This is also a good time to get your city fame up up 36k for each city because level 60 and over need to rely on guild quests to reach a high level of city fame otherwise.

Let me know once you've managed to make the weapons mentioned and we can proceed from there.  

Well, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get the things that you have listed above. I don't have much gold for start. Sad

walmazi

Rank 5
walmazi
PostedJun 17, 2015 8:33 pm
They're not expensive to make. Smile

I think you get a bow sprite free from the Roaring Maw dungeon main quest which I can help you with when you're on, a sword sprite can be obtained by farming the baby dragons in Blackatoa Range.

My Island Home

xjellyfishx3

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2015 9:49 pm
Oh, its okay, I try to search for it at Auctioneer and if I have to, I'll hunt it.

Don't want to trouble you. Smile

And also I have plenty of characters, so that's why asking the leveling guide at here. Very Happy

Well then, thanks for the tips and guides! I'll begin to gear up my Ranger now if I can.