neogibird

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2015 8:57 am

Jelly Rabbit arena

Noob question guys,wanna ask how you finished the 2nd part of the trial in Jelly Rabbit arena.Can't seem to properly dodge those tanks,even if I stay in the corners tanks still get me,I tried to stay in the middle and been dodging the incoming tanks several times but still couldn't get the 2nd trial,and can you also give me tips on the 3rd and 4rth part of the trial?
Advertisement

Crystelium

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Crystelium
PostedMay 26, 2015 5:27 pm
It's literally just a case of dodging them. I suggest putting on all of your movement speed gear (having defense won't really help you) for maneuverability and then running from one side of the room to the other. That's how I did it.

As for #3, you have to protect the cake jelly rabbit. As a result, I'd use any ranged weaponry you have and just shoot the correct switch. The way it works is that say, for example, the pink rabbits flock towards the cake, you hit the pink switch. (This then dispels the pink jelly rabbits.)

#4 is a case of just hitting the rabbit. When you hit them, it gets knocked backwards. All you have to do is keep hitting it backwards in the direction of the portal. (Just move yourself around the rabbit to aim, then hit in the direction.)

I'll try record myself doing it if I can find where I buried fraps on my computer and upload it to youtube.

| GSBlade 8X SS | Crystallite 7X Mystic | xSwiftie 7X DS

neogibird

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2015 11:34 pm
Thanks for the input I appreciate the tips,hope I can get it this time,only have 1 or 2 hrs of play time a day so the title is a nice alternative to kuma for tanking.

Crystelium

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Crystelium
PostedMay 27, 2015 8:39 am
If you're still struggling, you can try watching this video where I rushed through it. The recording isn't fantastic quality and sometimes lags, simply because my laptop isn't that great, but it'll suffice.

| GSBlade 8X SS | Crystallite 7X Mystic | xSwiftie 7X DS