Author Message

CM_Cryss

Community Manager
CM_Cryss
Joined
02 Jul 2014
Posts
390
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedApr 20, 2015 9:32 am

Server Merge - New Server Activities Forums

Howdy!

I've created a new forum under Server Activities for the up and coming Obsidian server.

Diamond and Sapphire will be removed in two weeks, so make sure if there are any threads you want to save that they're moved or re-created ASAP.

Enjoy guys! <3

Advertisement

DREADNOTH

Rank 0
Joined
29 Jan 2009
Posts
134
Location
new york United States
PostedApr 20, 2015 9:40 am

Re: Server Merge - New Server Activities Forums

CM_Cryss wrote:
Howdy!

I've created a new forum under Server Activities for the up and coming Obsidian server.

Diamond and Sapphire will be removed in two weeks, so make sure if there are any threads you want to save that they're moved or re-created ASAP.

Enjoy guys! <3  

Goodbye Diamond and sapphire and Hello to little baby obsidian<3

Obsidian Super Tank Mecha Debuffer- SANIC THE HEDGEHOG- level 91- Mecha, Berserker, devil hunter, Annhilator, and MDPS HEAVY ARMOR MIMICCCC

Thizlaoboi

Rank 2
Thizlaoboi
Joined
03 Jul 2011
Posts
442
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2015 10:43 am
Hi Cryss! I have a few questions~

Uhh, the current Obsidian forum is locked, so only special users can post currently. Will that be lifted later on when servers are live or do we need to contact a GS/Forum Mod to have our Threads moved?

Also, there are a few Finished Player Event Threads from Sapphire that I want keep on the new Obsidian Player Events Forum for future use, like reusing the complete thread template to make future events, for example this thread here. I do eventually plan to re-host a similar event in the future, so I really don't want to lose this thread xD because typing up an event from scratch of this stature is a lot of work ;~; I hope you can understand, and thanks so much for giving us 2 week notice! Hope everything goes as smooth as butter!

[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Obsidian]

Jellyfish10001

Global Game Sage
Jellyfish10001
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
1802
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2015 10:49 am
Thizlaoboi wrote:
Hi Cryss! I have a few questions~

Uhh, the current Obsidian forum is locked, so only special users can post currently. Will that be lifted later on when servers are live or do we need to contact a GS/Forum Mod to have our Threads moved?

Also, there are a few Finished Player Event Threads from Sapphire that I want keep on the new Obsidian Player Events Forum for future use, like reusing the complete thread template to make future events, for example this thread here. I do eventually plan to re-host a similar event in the future, so I really don't want to lose this thread xD because typing up an event from scratch of this stature is a lot of work ;~; I hope you can understand, and thanks so much for giving us 2 week notice! Hope everything goes as smooth as butter!
 


Just poke a GGS to move them for you.

Thizlaoboi

Rank 2
Thizlaoboi
Joined
03 Jul 2011
Posts
442
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2015 10:56 am
Jellyfish10001 wrote:

Just poke a GGS to move them for you.  


Alright will do, many thanks o/

[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Obsidian]

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
1490
Location
United States
PostedApr 20, 2015 11:01 am
I bring with me a thing.



katashi65 (Lv 85) - Obsidian - 100% Crit Rate is just enough

CM_Cryss

Community Manager
CM_Cryss
Joined
02 Jul 2014
Posts
390
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedApr 21, 2015 2:59 am
Thizlaoboi wrote:
Hi Cryss! I have a few questions~

Uhh, the current Obsidian forum is locked, so only special users can post currently. Will that be lifted later on when servers are live or do we need to contact a GS/Forum Mod to have our Threads moved?

Also, there are a few Finished Player Event Threads from Sapphire that I want keep on the new Obsidian Player Events Forum for future use, like reusing the complete thread template to make future events, for example this thread here. I do eventually plan to re-host a similar event in the future, so I really don't want to lose this thread xD because typing up an event from scratch of this stature is a lot of work ;~; I hope you can understand, and thanks so much for giving us 2 week notice! Hope everything goes as smooth as butter!
 


Hey Thiz!

It wasn't actually meant to be locked, just an issue with the presets (the forum software is such a pain). It should be fixed now, but thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Feel free to move that thread, or at least save a local copy or something!

If it's apparent you need more than 2 weeks, then we'll extend it for a little longer, just let me know!

Thizlaoboi

Rank 2
Thizlaoboi
Joined
03 Jul 2011
Posts
442
Location
United States
PostedApr 22, 2015 7:28 pm
CM_Cryss wrote:

Hey Thiz!

It wasn't actually meant to be locked, just an issue with the presets (the forum software is such a pain). It should be fixed now, but thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Feel free to move that thread, or at least save a local copy or something!

If it's apparent you need more than 2 weeks, then we'll extend it for a little longer, just let me know!  


Thanks so much Cryss! I think I'm all set on my end, got help from wonderful GSes very quickly C:


[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Obsidian]

padjares

Rank 0
padjares
Joined
28 Oct 2013
Posts
1
Location
Brazil
PostedMay 04, 2015 5:04 am

Join

I'm join to the race as Toquinho :3

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: