Author Message

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3025
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 11, 2016 11:18 am
klebarm wrote:
Why are we commenting here? Aren't these daily events over already?  


As I've mentioned, it's still active but needs to be reworked on to accommodate the changes in the GM team.
Advertisement

iamvladimir

Rank 0
iamvladimir
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
36
Location
Campia Turzii Romania
PostedJan 11, 2016 12:27 pm
do we have to submit screenshots somewhere?

GS_Lazy

Rank 5
GS_Lazy
Joined
09 Aug 2015
Posts
5026
Location
Italy
PostedJan 11, 2016 12:29 pm
iamvladimir wrote:
do we have to submit screenshots somewhere?  

Uhm no.

EmanNabil1

Rank 0
EmanNabil1
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
188
Location
Kuwait
PostedJun 29, 2016 5:05 pm
is this still open?

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Posts
1699
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedJun 30, 2016 3:50 am
EmanNabil1 wrote:
is this still open?  


It was sort of dropped due to the hackers, yet as soon as the situation is fixed, we can get back to it.

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

EmanNabil1

Rank 0
EmanNabil1
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
188
Location
Kuwait
PostedJul 02, 2016 12:25 pm
GMFeralus wrote:
EmanNabil1 wrote:
is this still open?  


It was sort of dropped due to the hackers, yet as soon as the situation is fixed, we can get back to it.  


awesome Very Happy

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15306
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJul 02, 2016 12:47 pm
By looking at the first page, ferauls is the only one left from the old staff.

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Posts
1699
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedJul 02, 2016 4:09 pm
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
By looking at the first page, ferauls is the only one left from the old staff.  


True that, but 2 others are still around from the peeps Smile

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
Joined
26 Jun 2014
Posts
3018
Location
Hungary
PostedJul 03, 2016 2:59 am
GMFeralus wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
By looking at the first page, ferauls is the only one left from the old staff.  


True that, but 2 others are still around from the peeps Smile  

So even if it reopened who would we have?
You,Kara and ?

heiliger1234

Twin Saga Gold Founder
heiliger1234
Joined
12 Jul 2014
Posts
853
Location
Beckum Germany
PostedJul 03, 2016 3:05 am
BindMaid wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
By looking at the first page, ferauls is the only one left from the old staff.  


True that, but 2 others are still around from the peeps Smile  

So even if it reopened who would we have?
You,Kara and ?  

Chopper ?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: