GM_Tully

Rank 0
GM_Tully
PostedApr 10, 2015 8:20 am

Daily GM Events!

Play against your GM's

Get your moment with the GM's and show them who's the boss!

A lot of you are wondering if the GM's ever play the game and with that in mind we want to launch a new series of Daily events: Play with the GM's!
Below you can find one event from each of our GM's that will be run daily in-game in the different channels.

UPDATE: If you manage to win in one of our GM events you will receive a GM event package!

This package contains ONE of the following:
- 5 MiniPen Capsule
- 5 Random Male Costume Capsules
- 5 Random Female Costume Capsules
- 5 Random Weapon Capsules  

Mugen's event: To infinity or bust!
Hey everyone,

my event will be played in BR mode. The rules are very simple.

We will play the full match until the end and if you can get a better score than the almighty Mugen you will get a prize.

If you can't beat me you will have to try again tomorrow!

RULES:
- Sword Only
- 70 P (15min)
- Name of room: Mugen's Event

Keep an eye out for my event in the EN channels or in the EN shoutbox if you want a heads up on when it starts!

See you in the Netsphere!  

Feralus' event: Into the Arena!
Hello there warriors of the NetSphere,
my event will be played in the ARENA. It can't get easier then this, as the winning team will receive sweet prizes.
Jump into the fight, because it is the place where true heroes are born!

Rules:
20 Points
4vs4
Name of room: Feralus' Event

Look into the DE/EN shoutbox to see what's going on as the event will either be hosted in DE or EN channels.
"Now it's time to give all that you've got
And when they open the gate
All is at stake"

Uversake's event: Save the Netsphere
Hello my dear members of the Netsphere,
my event will be played in DM. My team (the evil Fumbi Team) have to win the match in order to proceed with my conquest of the Netsphere.
Should the Fumbi Team fail the Defenders of the Netsphere will be showered in prizes!
Join my Fumbi army or try to defend the Netsphere! The choice is yours!

Rules:
60 P (15 Min)
6vs6
Unlimited
Name of room: Uversake's Event

Look out for my call for conquest on the DE shoutbox and DE channels!  

Tully's event : All your base are belong to us!
Hello everyone!
I will play Siege mode daily. The team who wins gets the prize! So, get ready to protect your bases!

A few simples rules :
- 250 P (15mn)
- Name of the room : Tully's Event

The event will take place in the French server. I will give you a heads-up in the shoutbox and ingame.  

Ryuk's event: Guard the apple!

Adam and Eve might have failed to protect the apple but now it your turn to keep heaven on NetSphere!
My event will be played in Captain Mode, it's simple protect the apple - protect Ryuk!

Rules:
- 3 Points (5 Rounds)
- 6vs6
- Unlimited
- Name of the room: Ryuk's Apple

Look out for my call on the TR shoutbox and TR channels!  
Advertisement

jTiKey

Rank 4
jTiKey
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:18 am
What are the prizes? Pen codes?

GMMugen

Rank 2
GMMugen
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:28 am
Hey!

We're preparing the prize for it at the moment Smile

We'll post it as soon as it's done.

Looking forward to today's "To infinity or Bust"! Who can beat the mugen?

Cheers,
Mugen

Kordion2

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:29 am
Why are you only asking about prices ? Can't you just have fun by playing event rooms ? Isnt that the point of this game ?

jTiKey

Rank 4
jTiKey
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:32 am
Cuz I can make my own room and have fun, not stalking the chat 24\7 just to see a Mugen in-game, or even not able to enter the full room.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:34 am
Considering the surprise rooms hosted by the GSs are already hard to find/enter, I assume entering in those will be even harder. Also I feel like participating in only few of those.

I am kinda confused about the Captain event. The rules aren't clear enough in a matter of who and how wins.

Also some ppl may just fake the rooms by using the same names for their rooms.

GMMugen

Rank 2
GMMugen
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:39 am
We're making these events to get better relations with you guys in the game and also to show everyone we're here and that we actually play the game(which some think we don't).

Also, please let us know how we could improve it. If you have any feedback on how we could make it better just let us know!

Cheers,
Mugen

.Badix

Rank 2
.Badix
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:42 am
Good guy uversake.

https://s4db.net/player/Badix/ "As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut" -Cyleen

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedApr 15, 2015 5:50 am
GMMugen wrote:
We're making these events to get better relations with you guys in the game and also to show everyone we're here and that we actually play the game(which some think we don't).

Also, please let us know how we could improve it. If you have any feedback on how we could make it better just let us know!

Cheers,
Mugen  

I prefer to see all of you more often in the forum actually and discuss stuff with us.
Depending on what you are going to say we can make conclusions if you are really playing the game Wink

jTiKey

Rank 4
jTiKey
PostedApr 15, 2015 6:08 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GMMugen wrote:

Cheers,
Mugen  

I prefer to see all of you more often in the forum actually and discuss stuff with us.
Depending on what you are going to say we can make conclusions if you are really playing the game Wink  

They do discussions, but they have little effect. I mean, it took 6 month to change that 2k pen reward.

Make a new account and start playing with the starter gear, not with everything perm with max stats.