Spak

Rank 0
Spak
PostedJul 09, 2007 2:29 am
From the faq at the top of the page.

http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/faq.php

How do I change my rank?
In general you cannot directly change the wording of any rank (ranks appear below your username in topics and on your profile depending on the style used). Most boards use ranks to indicate the number of posts you have made and to identify certain users. For example, moderators and administrators may have a special rank. Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank -- you will probably find the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.

Advertisement

Wolfheart

Rank 5
Wolfheart
PostedJul 09, 2007 4:46 pm
Vesper wrote:
is it counting all posts or just new posts for your rank?  

it counts em all the posts on the games barter board ect but if you do spam with alot of nonsense post you will be warned or worse by administrator.just post to add to topics show a new idea ect youll move up fast or join the street team or be a game sage you get full rank that way

no longer a member of Primal instinct

Vesper

Rank 5
Vesper
PostedJul 09, 2007 8:21 pm
cool i see, i just got my first shield! Very Happy no spamming either Wink

<small>"6. Signatures will not exceed a height of 200 pixels, a width of 700 pixels and a file size of 120 Kb." - Superman0X</small>

Wolfheart

Rank 5
Wolfheart
PostedJul 10, 2007 2:34 pm
you can play the forums games too have to have some fun while helping

no longer a member of Primal instinct

Camael

Rank 4
PostedJul 10, 2007 3:02 pm
congrats wolfheart.

a note: forum games and spam increase the post count, but often they get deleted and the post made there are lost. well, maybe now that heavy is not lurking the forums anymore, spam threads won't disappear anymore..

I don't use this account anymor. my new account is jamestont2