swagcity.0544

Rank 0
swagcity.0544
PostedMar 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Didnt receieve AP points

I recently purchased 20$$ US dollars of AP points and have not yet receieved them and I've waited for about an hour and it has charged me. What is the general time for me to receive the ap I purchased? This kinda has me worrried lol

Edit: It just says error for my toal amount of AP.
Advertisement

matterto

Rank 0
matterto
PostedMar 07, 2015 1:02 pm
I'm waiting since seven hours, and i haven't ever got a reply to my ticket.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedMar 07, 2015 1:31 pm
If you see error, you'll need to submit a ticket to billing.
Get your ticket in now, and you should receive a response by tomorrow morning.

@dude waiting 7 hrs, you should also see a response by tomorrow morning.

Usually they have this resolved within 24 hrs.
This can happen if you are a new spender, you change payment methods, you spend an odd amount other than your normal purchase, or if your payment source has shown up on other accounts (I.e. if you have multiple accounts), or if you lack a sufficient payment history, or if there is an issue with the Billing Server, and can also be influenced by your payment method type or region (currency conversion)

If you have not received credit within 24hrs, contact a Game Sage for your game and ask that they forward the ticket. If this causes issues with a current promotion, you can still participate by filing an additional separate RT for Missed Promotion.

-Andy

swagcity.0544

Rank 0
swagcity.0544
PostedMar 07, 2015 1:41 pm
Mind telling me where I can send a ticket? thanks.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedMar 07, 2015 2:24 pm
At the bottom of the website click on Contact Us.

Also on behalf of the community, I apologize for this. We have had a lot of fraud occur over the years so there are extra security measures in place and sometimes they can be a pain, but at least I've always known my payment credentials have always been safe in Aeria.

After you're "established" you shouldn't have an issue in the future. Unless of course, aforementioned actions are taken on your part. One thing I can warn against, never do a charge back from your payment method. The headaches are ungodly.

Oh! And welcome to Aeria :3

Posted By Aeria Mobile