azn408nerds

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2015 2:37 am

My Acc Is Suspended For No Reason

Buying AP
I Purchased 3700 AP 2 days ago with Paypal Recurring but after i made the purchase, I didnt received the gold until now, i tried mailing n all kind of stuff but no one seem to care so if anyone out there knowing what is going on please help....the messed up thing is they sent me an email saying that they have credited my 3700 ap to my acccount which i havent received yet
and i cant even buy item malls off the game even though my account is suspended but i can still logging into the game
Advertisement

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
PostedMar 04, 2015 3:45 am
Billing suspends your account for various security reasons. The best thing you can do is send in a ticket to billing, informing them of your error

azn408nerds

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2015 4:04 am
I Tried But It Didnt Work, It Seems Like Nobody Was There

nightbringer09

Rank 5
nightbringer09
PostedMar 04, 2015 4:19 am
You do realise that tickets aren't answered within minutes.

Alixe: EE/AK/EOS 73/70/53

azn408nerds

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2015 4:20 am
It Had Been 2 Days

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
PostedMar 04, 2015 9:52 am
azn408nerds wrote:
It Had Been 2 Days  

Please give it another 48 hours, and if the status has not changed then please send me a PM here and I will see what can be done.

azn408nerds

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2015 7:29 pm
thanks man i will, im still waiting now, the messages are still unopened for 3 days already i will hold on until the next day of tomorrow

Noobzsle

Rank 5
Noobzsle
PostedMar 05, 2015 3:44 am
azn408nerds wrote:
thanks man i will, im still waiting now, the messages are still unopened for 3 days already i will hold on until the next day of tomorrow  

Tickets according payments are always answered slower then usual tickets. If nothing happens i'd recomment you to contact a GS.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedMar 07, 2015 4:22 pm
Noobzsle wrote:
azn408nerds wrote:

Tickets according payments are always answered slower then usual tickets. If nothing happens i'd recomment you to contact a GS.  

Right, this is because there is a "Que Line" meaning that tickets are answered in order they are received.

Tips - do Not reply to your ticket *until* you have received an answer. Responding to your ticket before you receive an answer will cause the timer on your ticket to reset and push it to the end of the line.

Also, do Not do a "charge back" or "stop payment" . Believe me, this will cause you legendary headaches of monumental proportions.

Also, expect Billing to be slower on the weekends. Remember that the office is now running on Berlin time.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedMar 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Re: My Acc Is Suspended For No Reason

Buying AP
azn408nerds wrote:
I Purchased 3700 AP 2 days ago with Paypal Recurring but after i made the purchase, I didnt received the gold until now, i tried mailing n all kind of stuff but no one seem to care so if anyone out there knowing what is going on please help....the messed up thing is they sent me an email saying that they have credited my 3700 ap to my acccount which i havent received yet
and i cant even buy item malls off the game even though my account is suspended but i can still logging into the game  

And just because, I'm going to point something out here.

(1) You stated you that "after you made the purchase, you didnt receive the gold until now"
-> Aeria does not sell gold. And how are you having issues not receiving your AP, as "until now" states that you just received it?

(2) You mailed "n all kinds of stuff"
-> How many tickets did you send? Did you use the RT system or did you send "Snail Mail" or did you "Fax a letter" or did you "send an email" ???

(3) Your account is not suspended. If it were you would not be logging in. Your transaction was "put on hold".
-> Were the funds deducted from your payment source already?