dude5183

Rank 0
dude5183
PostedFeb 23, 2015 11:48 am

the server merge

Does the server merge mean prices of items and equips crash or rise?

Ign - GilgameshNewb
Advertisement

Thizlaoboi

Rank 1
Thizlaoboi
PostedFeb 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Re: the server merge

dude5183 wrote:
Does the server merge mean prices of items and equips crash or rise?  

That my friend, will totally depend on the players :s, I'm certain people are scared because of the "uncertainty" of prices. Lets face it, people will start off high, because hey, if people buy at high prices then that would be good for the sellar, no? If people aren't interested in that price, then eventually they will lower it or AFK in aven all day and night every day trying to sell it at the same price that no one will buy at lol. But yea, the buyers are the ones who ultimately control the market. If there are prices that are just ridiculous, don't buy it. Let the desperate/rich people buy it first, the afterwards prices will eventually fall (depending on popularity, may take awhile or it may not).

General Rule of Thumb I use for myself:

1. If it's to high, DONT BUY! NO MATTER WHAT KIETE, YOU KNOW ITS NOT WORTH IT, DONT BE A DESPERATE IDIOT.
2. Wait a day after tier to look for item of interest, so that rich people can buy at absurd high price first and get them satisfied.
3. Ask friends who are buying AP if they will get your item of interest for a good price (makes me feel better if I know the money is going to someone I know and in a way you're helping them)
4. Resist temptation to buy AP, unless its impossible for you to purchase item with gold Q-Q
5. If no option left but to buy AP, plan out what your going to buy, and keep an eye on market of what people are "Wanting to buy" vs not. Get the item you want, sell the rest for profit or use for gearing.

I know its kinda weird, but yea that's how I usually do things. My booth I usually sell everything at a price that people want, usually lol (My Signature Bunny Shop! Check it out if you see it people!). I kind of follow this motto, "The one who wins, is the one who sells". I set my standards low, so im able to sell more and still be satisfied with my money, and if I'm able to sell high, BONUS FOR ME :D! <-I get really happy when I sell things over the "set limit" I set for each thing I sell.

Anyways, I hope I could shed a bit of light, but no one truly knows what will happen until the day of, it could be good it could be bad it could be the same like nothing has changed. But I have a good feeling once someone "Sets the Price" people are going to follow suit. Sorry for the redundancy, just woke up from a nap.

[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Sapphire]