Author Message

DemoMez

Rank 0
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Posts
7
Location
Italy
PostedFeb 15, 2015 11:47 am

Disservice by Aeria

Hello Today , I want to report a disservice by Part staff of Aeria Games . 2 days ago , I decided to buy some Ap , using the service Onebip . The payment , of course , was successfully carried out, and I was told to wait 15 minutes. After attests , I find myself unexpectedly with 11 AP . I feel obliged to promptly contact the staff , after much discussion , which lasted a whole day , inform me that the service Onebip , will return my AP , otherwise, I would have to contact them , and they provided me a link . Having not seen even the shadow of the points , I called Onebip via telephone. Where a nice lady explained to me that the points I had to be returned by the staff of the game . So at this point , I felt teased . I sent back another support ticket , and have passed two days . I did not receive any points.
I created this topic just to inform.



Advertisement

justinfong8

Rank 4
justinfong8
Joined
14 May 2013
Posts
3054
Location
Norcal United States
PostedFeb 15, 2015 11:56 am
First of all, I would wait until after billing issues their response before creating a public thread.

There are several other people who have encountered issues with Onebip before.

I've stumbled upon this thread that might be able to help, since the case is somewhat similar.

GS_Ghost

GameSage: Wolf Team
GS_Ghost
Joined
04 Mar 2014
Posts
449
Location
Ghostown United States
PostedFeb 15, 2015 7:55 pm
You can also reference this Thread here Using OneBip for more information. Read the "important note" under Step Two there...which may explain your situation.

DemoMez

Rank 0
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Posts
7
Location
Italy
PostedFeb 16, 2015 3:12 pm
"You are able to purchase AP in a different currency than the one in your country. But this can also lead to a different AP value. But that doesnt mean you are cheaper off. You will still pay the appriopiate amount of credit that matches the value of the currency you have chosen."

This? How that can explain my situation?

Anyway, the staff answered me with the same automatic message.

I've paid 10 euro, and i don't recive anything.

This is the third day.

GS_Silent

GameSage: Wolf Team
GS_Silent
Joined
29 Jan 2014
Posts
1713
Location
Freiburg Germany
PostedFeb 16, 2015 11:07 pm
DemoMez wrote:
"You are able to purchase AP in a different currency than the one in your country. But this can also lead to a different AP value. But that doesnt mean you are cheaper off. You will still pay the appriopiate amount of credit that matches the value of the currency you have chosen."

This? How that can explain my situation?

Anyway, the staff answered me with the same automatic message.

I've paid 10 euro, and i don't recive anything.

This is the third day.  
Please don't give up trying on either end (OB or AGE) and just keep hammering away. Nowadays it seems to be the only thing that gets any results from our all-too-often subpar ticket system.

DemoMez

Rank 0
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Posts
7
Location
Italy
PostedFeb 18, 2015 4:31 pm
4 Day and i earn only another automatic message from the staff.

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
2568
Location
Neverland United States
PostedFeb 19, 2015 6:59 am
DemoMez wrote:
4 Day and i earn only another automatic message from the staff.  


Have you tried contacting Onebip again? If not, try letting Onebip know that Aeria says it's Onebip--try to get Onebip to take another look at it. One the Aeria side, try to get hold of a GS on the game you play, and ask them to alert a GM of this topic, even though most GMs are not involved with Billing, perhaps someone can at least go poke someone else.

Billing does not pay attention to this forum or the Billing forum, so your best chance of having a human take another look at your issue is to get another human to ask for that to happen.

Sorry that you're experiencing the run-around, what a royal pain. Good luck, Demo.

DemoMez

Rank 0
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Posts
7
Location
Italy
PostedFeb 19, 2015 1:17 pm
sIink wrote:
DemoMez wrote:
4 Day and i earn only another automatic message from the staff.  


Have you tried contacting Onebip again? If not, try letting Onebip know that Aeria says it's Onebip--try to get Onebip to take another look at it. One the Aeria side, try to get hold of a GS on the game you play, and ask them to alert a GM of this topic, even though most GMs are not involved with Billing, perhaps someone can at least go poke someone else.

Billing does not pay attention to this forum or the Billing forum, so your best chance of having a human take another look at your issue is to get another human to ask for that to happen.

Sorry that you're experiencing the run-around, what a royal pain. Good luck, Demo.  


I contacted the service Onebip , and I received the same answer . Confirm that the payment was made , and they repeat that it is not their job to distribute the AP .

I am aware that the staff does not deal with this topic . Indeed , the purpose of the topic , is to inform users about this disservice.

Thanks for the answers .

DemoMez

Rank 0
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Posts
7
Location
Italy
PostedFeb 21, 2015 5:58 am


8 day. No Ap, no reponse from the staff.

Now, the staff ignore me.

Henryvel

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jan 2013
Posts
10
Location
Mexico City Mexico
PostedFeb 21, 2015 2:11 pm
Too bad they have this misscommunication.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: